Chapter 24

After that, Lauren decided she would drive out to Alabama. It would be a 4 hour drive. She could get there by the time Camila finished performing. She had offered Normani, Dinah, and Ally to come but two of them were too busy and caught up in work even if they did really want to come.

Dinah was the one going with Lauren, she really wanted to see Camila and her performance. They were going to stay for a night and watch Camila perform the next day there.

Camila had two shows in Alabama but different parts of it.

Camila finished her meet and greet and went to Kian's car.

"Hey babe." He smirked.

"I thought your..uh...friend was coming?" Camila eyed Kian seeing he was the only other person there.

"He is, he's bringing his date." Kian smiled smugly at Camila.

"Just to make it clear, this," Camila motioned between her and Kian.

"Isn't a date. At all." Camila stated but Kian looked everywhere else but her.

"Hey JC! Over here," Kian called out to him with a smile.

"Hey you two, looking great tonight. This is Bella!" He introduced them to the hazel-eyed girl.

"Hi," Bella grinned.

"Hey!" Camila grinned while Kian just waved at her.

"Well, let's go!" JC said.

Kian opened the passenger door for Camila but Camila's intentions were different. She went and opened the back door letting herself inside.

Kian rubbed the back of his neck and huffed and went to sit in the driver's seat.

"Why don't you just sit with Camila?" JC said to Bella getting in the passenger seat and Bella went to the back, sitting by Camila.

Camila gave her a warm smile and Bella returned it.

Meanwhile, Lauren was currently listening to Dinah sing all her favorite Mariah Carey and Beyoncé songs. All of them.

"We be all night, LOOOOVE!" C'mon Lauren, get peppy!" Dinah nudged Lauren.

Lauren chuckled and groaned, she was about to go through many, many, many hours. The probably would already be done with all the songs when they got there and Dinah would be on to singing albums.

Camila and everyone else reached the bowling place and some people were already asking for pictures with them. Of course, they agreed, Camila the most eager to do it.

After pictures, they went and did some bowling. It wasn't anything big, it was just everyone taking turns. Kian taking off guard pictures of Camila and posting it on Twitter.

Soon, they all decided to eat some pizza there, going into a booth altogether.

Camila and Bella sat on one side and JC and Kian at the other.

The person keeping Camila sane was Bella. She was pretty cool to Camila's liking.

"I really like plantains. I'm not sure if anyone else here knows what that is or agrees but- it's good." Bella nodded her head with a smile trying to start a conversation.

"No way! I like plantains too!" Camila smiled letting out a happy laugh, looking at Bella.

"Uh..I don't know what that is." JC said rubbing the back of his neck.

"They're like bananas. Here's a picture!" Bella exclaimed going to google and searching it up. She showed it to JC and he made a confused face.