Chapter 13

"What about us?" Camila asked wanting to know more about Lauren's thoughts.

"Why are you scared? I'm curious, what are you so afraid of, Camz?" Lauren asked, her eyes staring into Camila's.

"Lauren..."

"Don't 'Lauren' me, Camila." Lauren sternly said.

"I'm..."

"C'mon Camz, it's just me, you can tell me." Lauren assured the young girl.

"That's why I can't tell you, you're...you!" Camila exclaimed.

"Alright, I'm totally not offended but we're getting somewhere here." Lauren nodded her head.

"I didn't mean it that way, I meant that this is about you and you're here and argh." Camila groaned placing her head in her hands.

"Okay, let's pretend I'm your mom. Remember to clean your room up, I think there's a dead banana on the floor mija. Tell me anything you want!" Lauren exclaimed in a peppy tone.

Camila looked up at Lauren and gave her a distraught look as she then burst out in laughter.

"Okay...let's not try that method." Lauren chuckled.

"I'll be Lauren and you'll be Camila." Lauren said.

"We're already them but okay." Camila giggled.

"So, what are you afraid of? Me?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren, the way you make me feel is extraordinary....." Camila mumbled.

"You...is that a way of you telling me that you like me?" Lauren asked.

"I think so, you give me different feelings than other guys do, Lo." Camila muttered.

"So...go out with me."

"NO!" Camila said a bit loud and quick.

"I meant, I don't know, I'm not...I'm not ready." Camila reassured as Lauren watched her, amused.

"It's okay, I'll wait but I can't keep waiting to do this." Lauren said before lunging forward and kissing Camila.

Camila grabbed ahold of Lauren's face and brought her closer.

Lauren pulled away with a big smile on her face.

"Looks like you couldn't wait any longer for that either, Camz." Lauren smirked.

"Shut up," Camila hit Lauren's arm.

-

After two weeks of that happening, the two were closer than ever. Stolen kisses were happening here and there but yet Camila felt as if she wasn't ready to go out with Lauren yet.

Right now, Lauren was in class.

"Special New York trip, I have picked four people to go to New York and meet up with some other students and professors to talk. Come up here and grab your slip if your name is there, otherwise, get out." The professor announced with a laugh.

Lauren walked up to it and took a look at the sheet as she dragged her finger down the list of names.

"Jauregui" caught her eye and she trailed her finger across the paper.

"Paper LJ in green bin" read the thing as Lauren walked over to the green bin at the right side of the paper and grabbed it.

Lauren looked inside and grabbed the paper that had LJ printed on the top.

Lauren opened the paper and started to read it.

"Lauren Jauregui, you'll be going to New York for a week. You may invite one person with you for your trip- or come by yourself. We'll see you in three days time in the morning at 8 in NY. Tickets in packet. Start packing."

Lauren grinned widely as she crushed the paper in her hand and ran out of the class excitedly towards her car.

-

Lauren knocked on the door repeatedly until it opened.

"Lo?" Camila asked seeing a smiley Lauren.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school?" Lauren grinned.

"Released early, I was just about to go to your place." Camila laughed.

"Guess what?! I want you to come with me to New York!" Lauren exclaimed.

"What? NY?!" Camila exclaimed.

"Yes, NY. New York. One week there."

"You know I'd go with you!" Camila exclaimed hugging Lauren.

-

The two left at night the next day, boarding the plane.

Camila picked window seat and Lauren sat on the other side of her.

Camila looked outside, seeing them take off.

"Look, Lo!" Camila exclaimed grabbing on to Lauren's hand.

Lauren looked over and watched the ground get smaller as they were now fully in the air.

Camila grabbed her small bag and took out a book, resting her head on Lauren's arm.

Lauren watched Camila, smiling at the younger girl.

Lauren found anything that Camila did, incredibly beautiful.

Lauren rested her head, putting an arm around Camila's shoulder bringing the girl closer and let herself fall asleep as the smaller girl read her book.

:)$&&$$&(~>€€!^<~><€€^

A/N: I just wanted to get something up to start the trip off, anyways I'll make the next chapter longer and my finals are FINITO((finished))