Chapter 32

Day 2 of cabin adventures continued!

"Canoeing day!" Ally exclaimed after checking that the weather had a nice breeze to it.

Dinah groaned loudly. "We just went up a hill yesterday and now we have to...paddle? I call Lauren! She'll paddle the way, I know for sure." Dinah smugly said.

"Uh, sike!" Lauren scoffed.

"Lauser!" Dinah exclaimed.

"I would ask you to paddle and after you get annoyed you'd probably push me in the water." Lauren said and Dinah glared at Lauren.

"No, I wouldn't girly!" Dinah exclaimed then looked down. Dinah started giggling and nodded, "Never mind, yes I would."

"Exactly. Okay, how about Camila and Dinah in one canoe then Ally, Lauren, and I in another?" Normani suggested and Ally smiled in agreement.

DEAL! Deal." Lauren said and Camila gaped at Lauren.

"Whatever, Lo, we don't need you! Right, Cheech?" Camila nudged Dinah and Dinah nodded.

"Yeah, we don't!"

-

"Dinah!" Camila shrieked before the canoe flipped for the third time now.

Dinah and Camila resurfaced treading in the water.

"You pushed me off last time!" Dinah exclaimed shaking her head.

"You stole my paddle and splashed water on me! Unfair!" Camila exclaimed.

Dinah shrugged and splashed more water on to Camila.

Camila gave a fake squeal and pretended to be in shock. Camila's lips curved into a playful smile and she splashed Dinah back as the two were now having a water fight.

"Hey! Stop the boat, let me help those two fools out. I'll make a bet with them so they'll try and be the first ones to get to the other side." Lauren said while Normani and Ally nodded, sticking their paddles all the way down as a form of an anchor.

Lauren jumped off the canoe and swam over to Dinah where she instantly got splashed.

"Hey!" Lauren exclaimed causing the two younger girls to look at her.

"How about a little race. Whoever gets to the end of this thing first wins something." Lauren said and Dinah's eyes lit up.

"YOOO! What do we win?" Dinah grinned.

"I don't know, whatever you want." Lauren shrugged.

"DEAL. DEAL, DEAL, DEAL!" Dinah exclaimed swimming over to the canoe trying to flip it over.

Lauren smirked and swam over to Camila.

"Have fun princess." Lauren smiled at her before giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Camila groaned and swam over to Dinah.

Lauren quickly got back to Normani and Ally and grabbed her paddle.

"They agreed! C'mon you two!" Lauren exclaimed as they all started to paddle.

-

Lauren, Normani, and Ally were the first ones back, not surprising. But, after ten minutes of waiting at the end of the lake, Lauren decided to go and get them.

Lauren decided to walk alongside the lake on the land once she spotted the two and Camila trying to swim for the paddle that went away from them.

"Mila! The paddle's going that way! Swim faster, hoiii!" Dinah yelled paddling toward Camila.

"If you helped me out, I might get it back!" Camila exclaimed. Lauren laughed at the two and went into the water.

"I'll help out, jeez!" Lauren exclaimed.

Camila and Dinah looked over to Lauren and exhaled a sigh of relief.

Lauren swam over to the paddle quickly and grabbed it, treading in the water waiting for the two to get to her.

Camila grabbed onto the paddle and kissed Lauren on the cheek. "Thanks, we won't be needing your help anymore. But, I'm expecting a banana given to me by the time I reach the end." Camila said and Lauren shook her head and laughed.

"Yeah, sure. Have fun, I HOPE DINAH PUSHES YOU IN THE WATER AT THE END." Lauren emphasized the last part and Dinah winked at her.

Lauren went back to the girls and did grab Camila a banana. Dinah did push Camila back in the water and run away. That was the end of their canoeing day. They had went on a trail that was 5 miles and it definitely took them all a couple hours.

They were all tired out, they decided to finish the day with another movie night.

12 am hits. Day 3 of...an adventure...?

By night, everyone but Lauren had fallen asleep by 1am.

Lauren slid out of the bed and grabbed her extra bags she hid and took them into the kitchen setting them on the counter.

Lauren was nervous, very nervous. A tingling feeling in her stomach and she was pacing around quickly but she needed to leave before one of the girls woke up and questioned her.

Lauren's phone rang and she was startled by it. Lauren grabbed the phone and cleared her throat.

"Hello?"

"No I didn't fucking order sausage, it's suppose to be cheese you fucking dumbass!" Lauren heard Scarlett's voice but it sounded like it was away from the phone.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll give it to you for free!" The kid exclaimed and Lauren was amused.

"I would say thanks but you did get here after 30 minutes so it was free anyways. So bye." Lauren heard a door slam and some static.

"Hey Jauregui." Scarlett said into the phone.

"Scar, you probably scared the shit out of the poor kid." Lauren laughed.

"Good for him." Scarlett said in a flat tone.

"I'm about to leave, Scar. What'd you need?"

"I need you to stop by my house then, after you leave there."

"Why?"

"Just do it, Jauregui." Scarlett said sternly.

"Alright, I gotta go." Lauren said.

"See you then! There's pizza here too!" Scarlett exclaimed and hung up.

Lauren checked all the bags were with her and she went to put on a coat. She then proceeded to dial a cab that said it would arrive there in about 25 minutes.

"Lauren?" Camila's voice called out and Lauren stopped in her tracks, alarmed. Lauren ran and hid her bags, she thought she could probably get Camila unworried and asleep again in about 10 minutes and that's what she planned to do.

Hopefully.

:):&:)£\€|¥\€\¥\€\£.!|¥~€~

A/N: well shiiiit