Chapter 27

"You can't tell her bout that article girl." Dinah whispered.

"Why not? She should know so she's aware."

"Aware of what, Lauren?"

"Aware if someone's taking her to the movies to be a friend and see Spongebob Squarepants or to try to do something and take her see Fifty Shades of Grey!" Lauren whispered loudly.

"Oh god," Dinah laughed and cleared her throat.

"It's true! So, she should know, right? It matters that she's aware." Lauren retorted, going to leave the bathroom but Dinah pulled her back.

"Pero, it matters if she's happy or not too!" Dinah exclaimed and Lauren opened her mouth to say something but then closed her mouth again.

"If she sees that, she'll be worried, more than ever. If you tell her and she sees you well, like how you are now? She'll be more worried than she is."

"She's worried?" Lauren asked.

"You know damn well she is! You two are already going to be miles away for some time, anything could happen! And I'm sure Mila is smart enough to think stuff through and not get herself into those kinds of trouble."

"So, what am I suppose to believe when she is out with someone else?"

"You trust she won't do anything. You know how nice that girl is," Dinah whispered-yelled while Lauren blankly stared at her.

"Uh, you do trust her, right?" Dinah furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, of course I do!" Lauren whispered.

"Good, now let's go back and have a nice little lunch gathering and not mention anymore media unless she's excited about something." Dinah said and Lauren nodded. The two made their way out and sat back down in their chairs.

"How'd it go?" Camila asked with a smile.

"Fine, just fine. I trust that my oil guy will change it for me and not go behind my back and use my car." Lauren nodded with a smile and Dinah held back a laugh, smiling sweetly at Camila.

-

Camila was on the stage dancing and singing while Lauren and Dinah along with a few other celebrities watching.

Dinah was squealing seeing all the other celebrities that decided to come and see the tour, especially since they were watching Camila, but Lauren's focus was only on Camila.

"Shiiiit! That's JB, and girl...after seeing that Calvin Klein ad...I certainly want to go up to him." Dinah smirked grabbing onto Lauren's arm.

"Lauren," Dinah rolled her eyes trying to get her attention.

"Camz is singing, shut up." Lauren said covering Dinah's mouth.

"You are so whipped." Dinah said but it came out muffled.

"Mhm, yeah." Lauren said.

Lauren watched Camila thank the crowd and walk off the stage, smiling at Lauren.

Lauren started to walk up to Camila and Camila ran over and hugged her, swinging her leg up around Lauren's waist.

"You did great." Lauren whispered.

"I was so nervous. All these famous people watching me and my girlfriend watching me for the first time. My hands are clammy." Camila confessed and Lauren laughed, quickly giving Camila a kiss on the lips.

The two smiled at each other and Camila then walked over to the crowd.

"Camila! That was sweet!" Justin Bieber called out.

"Nice! I liked your sultry notes." Lana Del Rey smiled at her.

"Awesome." Matty Healy grinned at her.

Lauren smiled at all the celebrities that were acknowledging her girlfriend.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and introduced her to each and one of them stating Lauren's girlfriend title.

After she introduced Lauren, she introduced her starstruck best friend also.

-

"Camila, we have to go." Sylva, one of Camila's road managers called out.

"Sylva! Give us a bit, please." Lauren called out.

"Argh, fine, Jauregui. Get my girl on her tour bus in five minutes or you owe me!" Sylva laughed and Lauren smiled, nodding.

"Why does my road manager like you better than me?" Camila questioned and Lauren laughed, shrugging.

"Uncool. So uncool." Camila rolled her eyes.

Lauren cupped Camila's cheek and kissed her.

Camila's arms went around Lauren's neck and Lauren pulled Camila closer.

Lauren's tongue traced Camila's lower lip and Camila let her mouth open a bit letting Lauren's tongue in.

Their tongues clashed and the two loved every single bit that was happening.

"I'm back and I have the car warmed and ready!" Dinah exclaimed walking in but stopping, seeing the two girls.

"Thank you, Dinah." Lauren sarcastically said after pulling away from Camila.

Dinah laughed and walked over to Lauren.

"Get over to the car! My turn to say goodbye." Dinah slapped Lauren's ass and Lauren completely pulled away.

"Alright, girly. Let's get this making out started." Dinah declared and cupped Camila's cheek.

"Sure, babygirl." Camila played along, leaning in.

"No, nope! Not what I meant, nope." Lauren said pulling Camila away from Dinah.

"We're kidding, Laurenza! Loosen up a bit," Dinah chuckled tackling Camila with a hug.

"Yay! Group hug!" Camila exclaimed and they all hugged each other, staying there until Sylva called out to them.

"Camila, sadly, it's time for us to go or we'll be late for rehearsal tomorrow!"

Lauren kissed Camila quickly and Camila hugged Dinah.

"Camila!"

"I'm coming, Sylva!" Camila exclaimed.

"Bye, I have to go." Camila said giving a quick peck on the lips to Lauren.

Camila started jogging over to her tour bus.

"I'll miss you!" Lauren called out.

"Fuck me!" Dinah exclaimed.

Lauren looked over at Dinah and Camila turned around, laughing.

"I meant text me!" Dinah said and gave Lauren a smug smile.

"I will. I'll miss you, Lo." Camila called out before disappearing through the bus doors.

Dinah put an arm around Lauren and sighed. "Let's go, girly."

)2&/$:&:$:€\¥|>|£||€|£>]£\€|£|

A/N: im thinking a few chapters left then a new AU story. im thinking yes