Chapter 5

"Dinah! Just hand me a shirt, like now." Lauren hurriedly said, her back still to Camila.

"C'mon Lauren. We're all girls here, you know you always pick a random t-shirt from my dresser. So go get it." Dinah said with a smirk and a mischievous tone.

"Yeah, Lo. Grab a shirt right from the dresser that's right by me." Camila had a smug grin on her face.

"You two are no fucking help, geez." Lauren sighed, finally going to the dresser and grabbing a shirt from there as she slipped it on while she felt Camila eyeing her.

"So, what are you doing here Camz?" Lauren sat on the bed beside Camila.

"We were given a project on the first day back. Can you believe it?" Camila rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I can." Lauren smirked.

"Shut up, college girl."

"You little senior." Lauren teased.

"I haven't left the room if you know....you guys want to add me into the conversation!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Okay, you TWO seniors." Lauren corrected herself as Camila arched an eyebrow.

"Wait...why'd you remove little though?"

"Dinah is obviously taller than me, look at her! She'd be a perfect girlfriend top role if she was into girls." Lauren commented making Dinah give a smug smile.

"This is why Lauren and I are friends. She gives me compliments I usually don't hear that make me happy." Dinah said while Lauren winked at her.

Camila scrunched up her nose as she looked at the two.

"What? I know you're jealous dawg." Dinah commented making Lauren laugh.

"It's okay," Lauren went over to Camila and hugged her.

"Group hug!" Dinah grinned as she tumbled the two over as they all fell on the floor.

-

"What time is it?" Camila asked out of the blue while they were all watching a movie.

"Like 8, why?" Lauren lamely said. She had an arm around Camila's neck while Dinah was laying on the two girl's laps.

"Wow, I have to go get ready!" Camila hurriedly said.

"Why? Oh! Because of the thing you told me earlier, Mila?" Dinah rolled off the two's laps and sat up.

"Yeah, he's coming in like thirty minutes, D!" Camila exclaimed getting up. Lauren cringed at the word 'he' since it appears that Camila was going to go on a date.

Lauren liked Camila. Lauren wanted Camila to be going on a date with her, if anything. But, if Camila was happy, Lauren would be happy even if was to much of her dislike.

Camila hurriedly went in the bathroom with some clothes as Lauren watched her running back and forth, with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why the hell is she being so rushy?" Lauren asked Dinah.

"Some cute white boy named Chad that she's been talking to asked her on a date tonight. Honestly, I don't really know what Mila sees in him, but I didn't say that, hoii."

"So basically some fuck boy that's not good enough for her is going on a date with her tonight?" Lauren asked as Dinah nodded.

"Yeah, seems about right." Dinah said as she heard the hair dryer start up in the bathroom.