Chapter 36

The next day Lauren had went to visit Camila at her studio.

Lauren went to the front desk inside the building.

"Yes, can I help you?" A young girl with glasses said.

"Uh...Camila Cabello's expecting me?"

"Ah, how could I not notice!? You're Lauren Jauregui. Yeah, Ms.Cabello's waiting for you in studio 7. Fifth floor."

"Thanks." Lauren smiled kindly at the girl and put her ray bans up.

Lauren went to the elevator and went to the fifth floor in search of studio 7.

Once she found it, she heard Camila's voice radiate through the door.

"...My everlasting love!" Lauren heard Camila finish up.

Lauren knocked on the door and she watched it open.

"Lauren! Come inside." Ale said.

"Thanks Papa C." Lauren smiled.

Lauren walked in and saw Camila drinking some water.

Camila saw Lauren and her face lit up as she sat her water bottle down and ran over to Lauren jumping on her.

Lauren was taken by surprise but she caught Camila anyways.

"Lo!" Camila said into Lauren's neck.

"Hey Camz." Lauren said before kissing Camila's cheek.

"Forget kissing my cheek!" Camila exclaimed before putting some distance between them and pulling Lauren to kiss her on the lips.

Lauren smiled and put her arms around Camila's waist.

Lauren heard someone clear their throat and she pulled away to see Ale staring at them with a smile.

"Your dad, Camz." Lauren said and Camila blushed.

"You two have your moment." Ale said with a smile before walking away.

"That hug and kiss were unexpected. I thought you'd never forgive me. I was scared that when I came here you'd be mad at me. I wouldn't know what to do if you were mad at me." Lauren said looking down.

"I could never deny you, Lo. I can't stay mad at you no matter how hard I try. I don't want to talk about this, all that matters to me is that you're here. Just don't...don't fucking leave me ever again like that or..or...I'm gonna beat you up."

"Really, Camz? You're going to beat me up?" Lauren looked at Camila raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, I wouldn't but I think I could never handle it. Please never leave me again. Ever."

"I won't, Camz." Lauren said pulling Camila back in for a hug.

"Promise?" Camila whispered.

"I promise, babe. I will never leave you again, Camz. You fill that blank space within me and for that I am so grateful. I love you." Lauren said as she felt Camila's hands grip the fabric of her shirt tighter.

"I love you too, Lo. I love you." Camila whispered.

Lauren kissed her forehead and Camila pulled away to stare at Lauren.

"So how about that singing talent of yours? C'mon." Camila smiled at Lauren taking her hand and holding it.

Camila led her to the studio and pushed Lauren inside before closing the door.

"Lo, go to the mic!" Camila exclaimed happily.

Lauren was dumbfounded but walked over to the mic and put on the headphones.

"Lauren, mi hija has been talking about your voice and I would be happy to try out your voice and help you get some record deals. If no one offers any, I'll be happy to sign you. I know you have a great voice, I've heard it before. Now, you need to tell us a song and it's your time to sing." Ale said and Lauren nodded with a smile. Camila sat by Ale on another swivel chair.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." Lauren said into the mic with a smile staring at Ale and Camila.

Lauren was happy, her friends and family were all that she needed. The girls were all now back at peace and Dinah had decided to move in with Normani, Ally, and Lauren's place soon. Lauren had that blank space filled up and she felt amazing, happy as ever.

And this was the start.

):&:):&:)&>\£|>\£\>\£|>|€|>€|€|

A/N: THE END. im not sure what else to do for this story but end it happily. thanks for everyone who read my fic, im so thankful for all of you and happy Easter everyone :)!

I realized I needed to update this thing real quick because camila followed me last night on Twitter! YAYYYYY...i love her and her eskimocamila self.

I'll update you all when I get my new fic up. it might be awhile but :)!!!