👉Announcement👈

😔Disheartened😔

No, this is not any update of the story. I hardly request or open up to my readers about my feelings but right now I need your support. You all know that last month I was not being able to update my stories regularly due to my health condition. I am suffering from high BP and if I work or sit continuously for couple of hours my nose starts bleeding. Still, I always try to give updates of all my books and never keep them in hold. But in return what am I getting? Continuous unfollow, stagnant follower number and unsatisfactory vote.😕😕 I get surprised to see that many readers always vote and comment in my stories but they are too reluctant to support me by following my account. Why friends? Does it cost too much to press the follow button if you are so impressed of my writing? It really breaks my heart.

Guys let me tell you I am wondering to publish my books in Amazon kindle because I want to be a recognised writer. If this condition continues then may be I have to shift all my books to paid platform only🙏. I am not asking any big thing, just follow me to boost up my low esteem.

The next chapter of GolMal is ready to publish but I am not willing to as I am feeling that it is wastage of my energy and love for my readers. 😔😔😔😔

I only update the stories despite of being unwell just because of my genuine supporters. Thank you so much guys 🙏🙏🙏and trust me these all words are not for you. But I am genuinely hurt and disappointed. 😞😞😞

I can only request you all to follow me . If you love me and my works then you will response to my words. God bless you all and don't think I am saying all these to gain sympathy....No...I am upset and I needed to vent out.😢😢😢

Love
Suk❤