Chapter 23- "Nandini promise..."

The reaction is worth watching. Nandini nears at me with a perplexed face. Her eyes still have faith while her stride has hesitance. On the other hand, her big bro the great Cabir Murthy is spitting fire at me. If I care.

"So, you are the gamer? I rightly suspected. Now, care to explain why this dirty game? Or this is your profession? Gaining trust, using people and then show your true colour, you scoundrel."

Cabir is finally out of his gentleman facade. But somehow his abuse becomes fail to raise my anger. Rather I feel amused.

"Who is scoundrel, Mr Cabir Murthy? If I consider and compare our deceit then you would be the biggest scoundrel of this earth. You are a bloody...."

I can't complete my words as a tight clout lands on my cheek.

"Don't dare to abuse my brother. You are nothing but a cheater, a backstabber who can only play with emotion and hearts. I hate myself that I couldn't see this filthy face of yours. You are a parasite who lives on other's blood. But I am not a girl who becomes weak in front of my emotion. I trusted you, I loved you but I can't forgive you. Bhai, call the police. I don't want to see his face for even a second."

Nandini's hoarse voice is hiding her emotional outburst. Cabir fishes out his mobile but before that both the sis-bro duo halt to hear my scoff.

"Police! Really? Do you think that I am a fool to plan my game without any safeguard? For your kind information, Ms Nandini Murthy I am the 50% partner of this company. If you don't believe check these power of attorney papers. You only signed those. So, lawfully I am not a cheater instead I am equally a cheated partner who is now indebted just like you...ha...ha..."

I guffaw.

"You bastard....why...why did you do this to her? How? She loves you damn it."

Cabir chides while shakes me grabbing my collar.

"Exactly the way you did to my sister. The same way you broke her trust, her heart and played with her emotion. She also loved you, Mr Cabir Murthy. And in return, she got your deceit. I only severed your sister and you the favour in the same way..DO YOU UNDERSTAND? A tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye and a broken heart for a broken heart."

I at last vent out my all venom and jerk his hands from my collar. Cabir stumbles back with a blood-drained face. I am shooting dagger to him.

"Your sister! Who are you? Tell me."

His voice is trembling like a dry leaf. It seems that he forgets to even breath. I scoff and turn to Nandini. She is looking at me with vacant eyes.

"You worship your brother...right? He is a role model for you. He can't do any wrong to anybody...right? So, ask him why did he leave his love without any explanation? Why did he play with her emotion, with her body and trashed her like a tissue? Why did he uproot her from his life when she was pregnant with his child....WHY?"

I yell with anger and pain.

"Madhubala...Bhai's love...how?"

She only utters these confusing words.

"Yes, Madhubala...my unfortunate sister. NAVYA MALHOTRA. Whom your Bhai has made a living dead. She lost her child, he lost her memory, she lost her smile, she lost everything because of your BHAI."

I strain my voice.

"Navya...your sister? But..but she only left me without any proper explanation. She only made my life a desert. You are telling a lie. She was not carrying my child. She can't. Otherwise, she wouldn't have left me. She was only after my money. She never loved me. These all are a big lie."