Chapter 37 - "New city..new brush..."

I keep on staring at the name mentioned in Morrone's message.

"Nandini...here? How?"

I mumble. If so, then I have to know who is this Nandini. As I thought I call Morrone. However, the call remains unreceived. I again try but this time also the ring stops after some time. I was about to press the green button again, the driver says in a professional tone,

"Señor, Sr Morrone is in a meeting. He will call you whenever he will be free. I will drop you at the hotel. Around 6:30 pm I will there to pick you up. In between, if you want to roam around you can call me. Please save my number."

I absentmindedly hear his words. Right now, I only want to talk to Mr Morrone. But it seems that I have to wait. There is enough time for the meeting. In between, I can easily take a stroll nearby. The advice sounds good to me. It will be wise to ask about this project manager Nandini to Morrone in person. I suppress my restlessness and ask the driver to tell me his number. He gives me the number and I inform him that after half an hour, I will need his ride. I want to see the nearest beach. He nods and states,

"Señor, Playa El Cuco is the nearest. It is a beautiful beach town. There are so many vendor huts and seafood restaurants where authentic Spanish dishes are served. People can surf in the ocean too. You will love it Sr."

His description of the beach makes me chuckle. This Man sounds more a guide than a corporate chauffeur. I inquisitively ask,

"What is your name, Mr? I am here for 2 days and I want you to make me familiar with this place. Can you manage?"

He smilingly nods and replies,

"My name is Samuel Castillo. You can call me Sam, Sr. I work in Decoración as a part-time driver. Rest of the day, I drive my cab and work as driver cum guide. Of course, I will give you my ride. It's a beautiful place. But you have a shortage of time, still, I will try to manage the main places to visit."

I nod with an affirmation. Only then, the cab enters a huge portico of a hotel and Sam informs,

"We are here, Señor. After half an hour I will be waiting for you at this place."

I look outside and check out the hotel. It's a 5-star luxurious hotel and of course, Decoración is bearing all the cost of my staying over here. The guard hastily nears our cab and opens the back seat door. I get down and instruct to unload my bags. He does it with efficiency and Samuel departs for the moment. I approach the security check corner. A bellboy ushers me to the hotel room. Right now, I need a relaxing bath. I enter the room.

...........................................................

"Of course, Nanz you can come over here anytime. But don't forget to bring my Boyfriend. Or else you won't have an entry...ha...ha..."

Soha's giggle echoes in the phone speaker. As I requested Carlos to tell my boss, Mr Morrone, for my 2 days off, he did exactly the same. I wanted to spend these 2 entire days in Carlos' outhouse and do my works without any disturbance. However, my stubborn monster planned something else. He wants to go outside as according to him; he is getting bored as Senora Calida is not at home and I am busy. So, I can't blame my son entirely. But I already said Carlos that I have so many works regarding his Mansion renovation and that's why I don't want to go to the office. And now, if he sees that I have taken this leave for roaming around with my son, then it won't be a good impression for me. After a lot of brainstorming, I come to the conclusion that I will drop Maan at Soha's place and request her to get him outside. As per my thought, I call her and she, as usual sounds super excited.