Chapter 2: The plan!

Lucy’s POV

Here I am curled up into a miserable ball of sadness, patheticness and tears. Everyone right now is partying for the new couple. I’m not. When they were holding hands in the guild it was clear that they became a couple. I couldn’t take it so I went home. That was 3 hours ago and since then I haven’t move from my current position. The memories repeating themselves in my mind. More tears formed in my eyes and the memories from 3 hours ago replayed themselves again.

 Flashback

I was sitting in the guild, drinking my strawberry smoothie when everyone went silent. I heard gasps from some guild members so I decided to look what was happening. That was the moment I saw him. The one that I had wanted to see the whole day. My eyes scanned him for if anything happened to him. Luckily he was fine but then my eyes caught his hand holding another hand. I followed the other hand to the person it belonged to. The person was none other than one of my best friends: Lisanna Strauss. Reality hit me hard. They were a couple in other words, my crush didn’t love me back just GREAT. I felt the tears coming up so I decided to go home before anyone saw me like this. I went to the backdoor and ran to my apartment. I cried until I couldn’t cry anymore.

 End flashback

Well that was 3 hours ago. But I came to a conclusion. I wouldn’t sit here the rest of my life crying about a boy that would never love me back. Nope I will not become a pathetic heartbroken girl that doesn’t want to do anything anymore. I have a plan. I will make him jealous and I know the perfect person that would be the perfect fake boyfriend.

 *Time skip: At the guild*

 Here I am standing in front of the guild doors. Honestly I’m a little scared of what will happen.

‘No Lucy, this isn’t the time for that you can do it.’ I encouraged myself before I opened the guild doors and went inside.

Everyone was still partying what was now perfect because nobody would pay me too much attention. I scanned the guild for my future fake boyfriend. There he was sitting at a table alone. Perfect. I walked to him and said: ‘Hey Gray.’

 Gray POV

‘Hey Gray.’ I heard someone say so I looked up and saw Lucy.

‘Hey Lucy, what’s up?’

‘Gray, can I ask you a favor?

‘Uhm, I guess. What do you want?’

‘Could you be my fake boyfriend for a week?’

When I heard her say that I looked up to see her. She was really nervous I could tell. But why the hell would she need a fake boyfriend!? And why me!? I decided that I needed more information this could be fun.

‘Why would you ask that Lucy?’

‘Uhm, well you see I-I uhm well n-need y-your help b-because I w-want to make s-someone j-jealous.’

WOW I wasn’t expecting that. Okay maybe a bit but she didn’t lie about it so she must be serious about it. Then the thought hit me if I ask a little more I can find out who and tease her about it hehe.

‘Who do you want to make jealous.’

You must have seen her face it was priceless. She’s now redder than Erza’s hair.

‘That is none of your damn business Gray!’

‘Well it is if you want me to be your fake boyfriend.’

‘Ugh fine, it’s Natsu.’

‘WHAT AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.’ I was laughing my butt of. She wanted me to help her make flame brain jealous this was hilarious.

‘Is it that funny Gray?’ I looked up to her and I could see she really was troubled by it.

‘Look it will only last for a week. If he doesn’t notice me by then you’ll be free.’

Lucy is like a sister to me so I decided to help her. Besides I haven’t seen the person I like as much as I wanted to so I could make her jealous and it would be a win-win situation.

‘Fine I will help you.’

‘Really!? Thanks Gray I owne you a big one!’

‘Yeah, yeah when do we start?’

‘Tomorrow will the plan start.’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Well that was chapter 2. What will happen next? Will Natsu notice Lucy in the next week? Who is the person that Gray wants to make jealous? Find out in the next chapter: Graylu!?

Disclaimer: Fairy Tail doesn't belong to me but to Hiro Mashima!! I only own the plot.

I hope you liked the chapter :3

- Sashax_x