Chapter 20: The iron love broke

Megan POV

Me and my hot-looking-strawberry-hating-servant were walking trough the woods. Having Jellal-sama by my side feels amazing. But I feel like something is missing. Something that makes me feel protected. I opened my notebook and looked through it to find my protective man.

FAIRY TAIL WIZARDS THAT I WANT TO HAVE

Jellal-sama: Sensitive one, will love me with all his heart <3.

Gray-sama: Tsundere one, will show eventually his feelings for me ^-^.

Natsu-sama: Childless one, will make my dreams come true *fangirl*.

Laxus-sama: Tsundere one, will show his love for me eventually ^-^.

Gajeel-sama: Tsundere one, won't show he loves me but he will protect me to the end *fangirl heaven*.

Bickslow-sama: He will make dolls for me and of me to express his love for me <(*#*<).

Romeo-sama: Younger one, he will be my cute small servant.

Elfman-sama: The manly one, he will be my bodyguard that loves me so much he will die to protect me *fangirl*.

I already have Jellal-sama so who will I pick next? My thoughts were interrupted because of Jellal-sama. He had tears on the corner of his eyes. What's with Jellal-sama?

'Jellal-sama are you okay?'

'Why Megan-chan, why? He asked dramatically.

I gave him a dumbfounded look. Why was my Jellal-sama acting like this!?

'Am I not enough for you Megan-chan!?' He cried.

'no, no, no, no, no that's not it Jellal-sama!' I excaimed while panicking.

Jellal-sama looked at me with his eyes full of hope and tears.

'You see Jellal-sama you'll always be in a part of my heart. I love you Jellal-sama that's why I took you in with me. You see my heart just can't belong with only one man. I need more love to fill my heart. That's why I want another man in my collection. But please don't cry Jellal-sama because I'll always love you and you'll always love me and that's what matters.'

Jellal-sama smiled at me gentle and ran his hand along my cheek.

'If that's what you want Megan-chan than I'll respect your secission. I'll always love you Megan-chan and I'll do anything to make you happy.'

'Thanks Jellal-sama.'

Levy POV

Gajeel and I were paired up to search for any clues of our missing friend. (An: They still not know that Juvia also was kidnapped and Jellal went 'missing'.) We had been walking for a while now but still no clues. Gajeel said he wanted to take a rest so we stopped by an old looking tree. No one talked but the atmosphere was relaxing. We didn't need words to make me comfortable. We just needed to be together and everything would be alright.

'Do you want something to eat Gajeel?'

'No need, thanks for asking Levy.' I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. Since we started dating he didn't call me shrimp as often as he used to. Sometimes he still did call me shrimp but I found out that's just because he loves teasing me. We sat there for a couple of minutes more until both of us fell into a deep slumber.

*Levy's dream*

'Mommy wake up!' A loud but sweet voice said.

'Let me sleep for a while longer.' I grunted.

I heard a little sigh before the sound of little footsteps stopped by my bed. Someone started jumping on me what caused me to scream in pain. Suddenly I heard the door open and someone rushing inside. The jumping stopped and I could breath normal again.

'What the hell Luna who gave you permission to jump on your mom!?' The voice asked with panic in it's voice.

'I'm sorry daddy but mommy promised to go with me to the bookstore today.' The little girl complained.

I opened my eyes slowly making them adjust to the light. The silhouettes of two persons came into vision. There was one man and a little girl. The girl had black hair and green/brown eyes. She was wearing a cute little pink dress with a black ribbon on the back. The man had long spikey black hair and piercing red eyes. His only expression was a panicked one. My vision began to get blurry again. The darkness consuming me once again. The last thing I heard was the voice of the man telling me something.

'I'm sorry Levy.'

*End of the dream*

When I woke up I was panting and covered in sweat. My vision was still blurred a bit and I couldn't hear anything. Slowly my senses were coming back to me. But I wish they hadn't. I wish I would still be in that dream. I wish I could ran away from here. But I couldn't. Tears wouldn't stop coming out of my eyes. They just stood there not minding my presence. He stood there not even noticing me. He broke my heart. My dreams. My hope. My trust in him. He threw it away like it was nothing. And I? I was the dumb one that didn't saw it coming.

'I'm sorry Levy.'

-----------------------------

Hey Minna,

Did you guys like this Gale chapter? What did Gajeel do? Will they be together again? You guys can read it in the next chapter. I know I'm evil whahah. Next Chapter 21: Me and my boys.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason.

Until next time^~^,

- Sashax_x