Chapter 4: I can play 2 times better

Hey minna,

Well I decided to continue this story because well yolo. Sorry for the crappy chapter but I promise the next one will be better. Hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia POV

Love-rival! How dare she steel Gray-sama from Juvia! Juvia did everything. Juvia haven’t even been bothering Gray-sama so much this week because he don’t like it. What did Juvia wrong? Well Juvia will get revenge! Let’s see, what will Juvia do so that Love-rival leaves Gray-sama? Normally something with her best friends but she and Levy are too smart to know something is wrong and Juvia don’t like hurting them. Juvia knows she stole Gray-sama from Juvia but love-rival is still her friend. It could be something with Natsu, that is the person she is the closest with but he has Lisanna now so he doesn’t spent so much time with her anymore. Wait is love rival using Gray-sama to make Natsu jealous!? Wait no that is ridicules Juvia is overthinking this too much. Juvia will get Gray-sama back. But making him jealous isn’t a bad idea. Juvia can play this game. And Juvia can play it 2 times better. Hehe

*Next day*

Normal POV

The guild is busy with their usual fight. The door of the guild flew open revealing a blue haired water mage. Behind the water mage is another mage with his arm around Juvia’s waist. A man whit white hair. His cloths were different color’s blue and there was a little yellow. The mage was none other than Juvia’s stalker: Lyon Vastia. All the eyes of the guild members are now on the two mages in front of them.

‘Is that Juvia and Lyon!?’

‘I can’t believe it’

‘Well she finally gives him a chance.’

‘What hell, keep your dirty hands of Juvia!’

A black haired dragon slayer had now a pissed look on his face. Lyon glared at him but Gajeel’s glare was better.

‘Gajeel-kun please stop, don’t do it Juvia begs you.’

‘What the hell Juvia, I’m not stopping until that dirty ice wizards takes his hand of you!’

‘Well I’m her boyfriend and I can do what I want!’ Lyon screamed.

‘Iron Dragon Roar!’ A huge kind of tornado flies towards Lyon. Lyon was fast and summoned one of his Ice animals to take the hit for him.

‘Please stop it!’ Juvia’s voice was heard over the whole guild.

‘Come with Juvia outside now.’ With that Juvia, Gajeel and Lyon walked ou of the guild.

In the end of the guild hall was sitting a pissed Ice mage.

Gray POV

‘Gray calm down! If you do something now you’ll end up making it worse!’ A certain blonde was trying to calm me down.

‘Heck no Lucy! You see that, I mean this is horrible!’

‘I know Gray, I know. We have to think of something.’

‘I know what we have to do. We are going to use plan B.’

‘What are you nuts!?’ Lucy was freaking out.

‘No, besides I need to get her back. She’s too important for me to let her go like that.’

‘I know but are you sure that plan B is the best option?’

‘Jup it is’

Suddenly a depressed Mira and Elfmancame in. What happened to those to?

‘Mira-nee, Elf-nii is everything okay?’ Lisanna asked.

‘Everything is okay Liss. Where’s Master?’

‘In his office.’

‘Thanks liss.’

Minute’s later master came out of his office.

‘Listen up brats! I have an important announcement. We’re going to Paris! So pack your stuff because we’re leaving tomorrow morning. If you’re too late than you’re not coming so be there on time. I’ll tell you tomorrow in with car you’ll be going.’

‘We’ll be starting plan B tomorrow, I’m going home. See you tomorrow Lucy.’

‘Okay than, bye Gray.’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you liked it. I promise the next chapter will be better. Next time: Chapter 5: Paris. 

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does!!

Bye,

- Sashax_x