Chapter 13: Mira's plan

Mira POV

KYAAA! Most of my ships are canon!!! Now they just have to marry and have 30 babies so I can be godmother. I mean I was born to be it anyways. But of course we have the troublesome couples. Bixanna and Nalu. What am I going to do about them? *sigh*.

‘Mira-san is something wrong?’ little Wendy asked.

‘Everything is okay Wendy I just don’t know what to do with Nalu and Bixanna.’ I sighed again for the hundred time this morning. I’ve been thinking of a plan to get them together but I can’t think of anything. This is frustrating -_-.

‘Why don’t you put a situation up where one of them has to confess?’

‘Wendy you’re a genius! I’ll begin with Bixanna*evil laugh*’ I thanked Wendy again and went out to find Bickslow. I search for him in everyplace I could think of when I finally found him and his babies by the beach.

‘Bickslow!’ I called out to him.

‘Oh hey Mira is something wrong?’

‘You’ll thank me later for this Bickslow.’

‘What are you-’ before he could finish I knocked him out. Now I only need Lisanna. I dragged the unconscious Bickslow back to the mansion looking hotel and went to find Lisanna.

Lisanna POV

I was helping a bird that had fell down from a tree when Mira-nee came running up to me.

‘Lisanna!’

‘Hey Mira-nee is something wrong?’

‘I came to tell you that Bickslow was looking for you.’ My cheeks were getting hotter. Bickslow was looking for me!? Calm down Lisanna everything is going to be fine.

‘He’s waiting for you in your room I let him wait there for you.’

‘Thanks Mira-nee I’ll go than.’ I said goodbye to Mira-nee and went to my room. When I get there, there was an unconscious Bickslow in my room. Then it hit me. My sister was the devil matchmaker. I ran to the door but it was already locked.  I tried to call for someone but nobody came. Bickslow was slowly getting conscious again.

Bickslow POV

My head hurts like hell. When my vision came completely back I wasn’t any more on the beach. I remember walking on the beach thinking about things when Mira came. The she devil knocked me out. I tried to sit up but someone pulled me back. I looked up to meet a pair of beautiful blue eyes. I realized I was with Lisanna alone. I blushed a little hoping she didn’t see that.

‘You shouldn’t stand up now you still are a little light headed.’ Lisanna said while smiling at me sweetly. The moment was ruined by Mira screaming from the other side of the door.

‘You’re not getting out of there until one of you confesses his or her feelings!’ We heard footsteps walking away. Lisanna was as red as Erza’s hair but I couldn’t blame her I was probably too.

‘So how are you doing?’ I asked so it would be less awkward.

‘I-I’m f-fine.’ She stuttered. I think her stuttering is cute. But everything about her is cute. I decided to man up and tell her. I mean I can’t get out of here until I do it so why not now?

‘Lisanna I need to tell you.’ We looked each other in the eyes.

‘I really like you even since before you were “dead” for two years. But you were always with Natsu back then so I couldn’t really talk to you but since you’ve been back those feelings are getting stronger every moment. I’m in love with you Lisanna Strauss that is what I wanted to tell you.’ Her eyes were wide from the shock. But she was smiling as bright as ever.

‘You really meant that Bickslow?’

‘Y-yeah.’ I replayed a bit embarrassed.

‘Good because I love you too.’ Wait what did she just say that she loves me too!?

‘W-wait what?’

‘I said I love you too idiot. I only asked Natsu to be my fake boyfriend to make you jealous.’ she chuckled before she pulled me in a bone breaking hug. I lifted up her chin before I crashed my lips into hers. She was shocked at first but began to kiss me back. After 10 minutes of our make out session we fell in sleep in each other arms.

 ---------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

Here's chapter 13 yay. Sorry it wasn't really long. Now only NALU need to happen. I have really good idea's for Nalu ;). Next Chapter 14: He likesss her!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot.

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x