Chapter 24: Reunion of the broken ones

Natsu POV

'Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!'

The guy got hit in the arm but managed to dodge the rest of my attack. He smirked at me before chanting another of his stupid magic attacks. We had been fighting for the last 38 minutes and he just didn't want to give up.

'Elastic Chewing Gum Attack!' (AN: I'm randomly thinking of types of magic and attack names so yeah sorry if they sound really lame lol)

Three elongated elastic pieces of chewing gum made their way towards me while bouncing on trees. Slowly, it was covering the whole area. My magic was at disadvantage in this battle. Heating the gum would only make it more sticky than it already is. Soon I was in the only chewing gum free area, but not for long. The guy I'm fighting is apparently Jason, one of Megan's, that bitch that kidnapped my friends and my girlfriend, group. He has dark blue hair with lighter blue hair lights. His left eye is grey while his right eye is dark green and covered with some sort of scar.

'This fight is over Salamander, don't worry Megan will come back for you.'

It was the last thing I heard before the chewing gum entirely covered me.

Levy POV

'Erza do you really think we'll find someone out here?'

'We just have to keep believing' was all she said.

After I ran away from that horrible scene I met up with Erza. Even though she looked like an ever bigger mess than myself she did her best to stay strong. While looking for other members we found Gray, Mira, Laxus and Wendy. Wendy wouldn't speak after Romeo was taken away, the only thing you would hear from here were little sobs. The clearly visible bags under Gray's eyes indicated that he hadn't slept well and was stressed out. Mira and Laxus were in a better state than us but the worry and hatred accumulating inside of them wasn't unnoticeable.

'Guys look!' Mira got our attention and pointed at a figure lying on the ground.

A white scarf was visible hanging around the males body. His salmon spikey hair was dirty from the fight and his clothes were tattered. The group run towards the unconscious fairy tail member.

'Natsu!' Everyone smiled with happiness and relief.

Wendy healed his wounds in a few minutes while the rest of us waited until he would wake up. After some time Natsu began to wake up. He told us what happened and we told him what he had missed. After we all had exchanged information I got an idea.

'Natsu!' I exclaimed earning everyone's attention.

'Do you still got Lu-chan's keys? I think we could track them down with help of her spirits.'

Everyone nodded at my idea with pure joy and hope of seeing their friends and soulmates again. We all looked at Natsu who was trying to find the keys. His eyes widened when realisation hit him. Our new found hopes soon found their way out of our harts seeing the dragon slayer on the brink of tears.

'I don't have Luce's keys.'

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

It's been a long time he? But at last here's chapter 24 yay! So what do you guys think about it? Natsu lost Lucy's keys he must be broken ;-;! We still have to find out Troy's power and what happened to the others? Next chapter 25: Sibling fight.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason!

Until next time ^~^,

-Sashax_x