Chapter 21: Me and my boys

Megan POV 

'Oh god yes, please don't stop doing that Jellal-sama.' 

'Everything for you Megan-chan.'  

I moaned. This felt so good.  

'Gajeel-sama could you help Jellal-sama over here?'  

Gajeel-sama came over and began to do the same as Jellal-sama. Together they managed to get all the stress out of my body and mind.  

'Jellal-sama could you please go a little faster?' Jellal-sama nodded. 

This massage is so good! Jellal-sama and Gajeel-sama sure are good in this. When they finally were done we all went to the sitting room. We all sat on one of the couches hugging with one another. I was sitting between Jellal-sama and Gajeel-sama. My head was rested on Jellal-sama's head while my body was on Gajeel-sama's lap. This was life. I couldn't help but smirk when I remembered that little blue haired bookworm. That nerd didn't fit Gajeel-sama anyway. Her face was priceless. The tears rolled over her cheeks like waterfalls. Ha she couldn't stop staring at us. That's what she gets for poison Gajeel-sama with one of her love poisons. There's no way in hell Gajeel-sama would love that ugly bookworm willingly. Gajeel-sama really put on a fight when I intended to make him go with me. I won as expected. The only thing I had to do was hit him with my smoke attack of love and he was mine.  

*Flashback before Levy woke up* 

'Gajeel-sama?' 

No response he was still sleeping. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I brought my head closer to his. Our lips were about to connect with each other when somebody interrupted me. 

'What the hell do you think you're doing?' 

'G-Gajeel-sama!?' 

'Who the hell are you?' 

'I'm Megan.' I smiled at him sweetly. 

'What the hell do you think you were doing punk?' Gajeel-sama looked a bit pissed. 

'I'm bringing you home with me Gajeel-sama. I'm bringing you were you belong.' 

'And why the hell would I do that? You have no idea were I belong.' 

My face darkened a bit. That bookworm had him strong under control.  

'You belong with me Gajeel-sama. That bookworm just put a spell on you my love. She's isn't the one you love. You love me not that stupid nerd. I can give you so much more than her Gajeel-sama.' The last thing I said while pulling of my cape to show of my figure more.  

Gajeel-sama huffed and changed is hand into an iron club.  

'Don't make me laugh punk. Levy is way more better than you and the next time you say something bad about her I'll kill you.' 

He threw a few punches in my depiction but I dodged them all. When he was about to throw another one jumped and hit him with my smoke attack. He felt back and blacked out. I lied beside him until he woke up.  

'Gajeel-sama are you okay?' I asked sweetly. 

'I guess.' He responded looking confused. 

'Do you remember anything before you saw me Gajeel-sama?' 

'Not before I saw you, but you look familiar do I know you?' 

'Of course you know me I'm your girlfriend after all.' 

I brought his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my skin wat made me shiver.  

'As your girlfriend I want you to kiss me.'  

'If you say so beautiful.' 

Our lips touched an I could feel sparkles fly. His lips were warm against mine. He deepened the kiss and our tongues fought for awhile. He won and explored my mouth with his tongue. I heard a gasp from behind Gajeel-sama. I peeked through my eye to see a blue haired girl staring at us with teary eyes. I smirked an deepened the kiss even more. 

*End flashback*   

I sighed happily and grabbed my note book. Who do I pick next? 

—————————————————————-

Hey Minna,

That was chapter 21. Well Megan is collecting the boys one by one. Who's next? Next Chapter 22: You can't melt our love.

Does anyone even still read this book? Also I started a few new books so if you want you can check them out. I guess that was everything for today.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason!

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x