Chapter 10: Fairy VS. Demon

Mira POV

I can’t believe it. How dare she kiss him like that in front of my eyes!? I’m freaking out right now. If I get her she is dead. It’s impossible for me to hide it anymore. I have to face the fact. The fact that I’m in love. I the devil matchmaker am scared for my own love live.

‘Mira snap out of it already we have to do something right now!’ Elfman was furious. I don’t blame him though I am furious myself to. With what we just witnessed everybody would be.

*Flashback*

Elfman and I were walking through the corridors of the mansion. I admired the Victorian furniture and style. When we were turning around the corner our body’s stopped moving. My eyes widened in shock what I was seeing. The tears started to come out of my eyes without me realizing it. Elfman was also in shock but he wasn’t crying. In fact you could see flames of anger in his eyes (Not literal of course XD). I looked at the two persons in front of me. The girl had long brown hair and a green dress that showed her curves. The boy had blonde hair and a scar on his right eye that looked like a lightning bolt. Their lips were connected to each other like if there wasn’t a next time. The only reason they broke the kiss was to look at who was there. Laxus looked at me right in the eye and I saw nothing. Not a sprinkle of guilt. Evergreen just smirked victoriously.

*End flashback*

I had enough of this shit. I wasn’t planning on letting her steel him from me and breaking my brother’s heart.

‘That’s it I have enough of this shit!’ I transformed into Satan Soul ‘Evergreen you me now!’

‘Mira you’re crazy.’ Evergreen said still smirking. I had enough of her and lounged my first attack.

‘Soul Extinction!’ I yelled and a purple and black beam was fired towards Evergreen. Evergreen dodged but was hit in her arm.

‘Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun’ Evergreen chanted. I knew to dodge her attack but before I could attack again somebody hold me by my wrist. I looked up and saw Laxus. He looked worried and serious at the same time.

‘What do you want?’ I hissed.

‘Mira stop this.’

‘You can’t tell me what to do so let me go.’ He still didn’t let me go. Instead he pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked and didn’t kiss back. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

‘Mira stop this please you’re going to hurt yourself.’ His words were sincere and he really looked worried. I transformed back into my normal self.

‘I see my plan worked.’ Evergreen stood up and walked over to us. Her smirk never leaving her face. Now I feel dumb. I should have known they were making someone jealous. Elfman suddenly came up to us and started shouting at Evergreen.

‘WHAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY EVERGREEN YOU’RE NOT A REAL MAN!’ Evergreen rolled her eyes in irritation.

‘I’m not a man you dumb big idiot.’ She pushed Elfman closer to her and kissed him. When they broke the kiss Evergreen looked at us with murderous eyes.

‘If you tell anybody I used Laxus to make this idiot jealous I’ll kill you.’ I smiled at her while she and Elfman left the corridor still blushing madly form the kiss. Laxus and I just stayed there a little more looking at each other. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear the three words I was dying to hear.

‘I love you.’

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey minna,

Here's chapter 10! Sorry that it was a bit crappy I promise next one will be better. Elfgreen and Miraxus are together now. Will the remained ships also have there love story's or will they still be alone? Next Chapter 11: Cake shop

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does!! I only own the plot.

Until next time^-^,

-Sashax_x