Chapter 23: Escape plan?

Lucy POV

Little birds were singing and flying in the open air like there was no tomorrow. Their happy faces made me jealous. They were free. They could be with their loved ones and do what they wanted. I couldn't. I sighed and looked at the bed, if you could call it that, I made on the other side of the room. The blue haired beauty was still sleeping. It had been at least six days since Megan last visited and brought Juvia with her. Juvia hasn't woken up yet and I'm worried about her. I did my best to heal some of the bruises and wounds she had but it was difficult without any water.

I hope Natsu and the rest are doing fine. I don't know exactly who are captured by Megan and who not. I just hope she hasn't ruined any of Mira's main ships. I shivered just thinking about it. I really did miss them a lot. I miss Mira shipping her otp's, Erza beating everyone up for messing with her cake, Wendy being polite and trying to help everybody, Happy's obsession with fish, Charles rejecting Happy, Gajeel and his famous gihee, Levy-chan and her books, Elfman shouting about being a man, I even miss Gray and his stupid stripping habit. I just hope they are doing fine.

Little footsteps were making their way near our cell. The footsteps stopped making clear the person already arrived by our cell. I moved my head a little to have a better vision of the person. It was a male with blue hair and a red tattoo covering his right eye. My eyes turned wide realizing who it was. He pulled out a key from his pocket and opened the door.

'Jellal?' My voice was weak and dry but was still good enough to be heard.

Jellal nodded his head and made a hand gesture for me to keep quiet. Next he pulled two pieces of bread and a bottle with water out of his pocket. He gave me the food and sat beside me. While I was busy eating my meal he began explaining.

'I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier are you guys ok?' I nodded my head and mentioned for him to continue.

'Megan has Gajeel and Romeo as her servants and is aiming to get Gray soon. You guy's have to get out of here and tell the others about this.'

'Wait but why aren't you under her spell better said how did you end up here Jellal.' He nodded and gave me the if-I-tell-you-won't-kill-me look. I nodded and he began talking.

'I was together with Erza looking for you, Juvia wasn't kidnapped at that time, and we fought about some stupid thing an-.'

'What for a stupid thing?' I eyed him suspiciously.

'I got angry with her because she treated her cake like royalty.' He sighed and tried to hide his now pink cheeks.

'However back to where I was. So I walked away from Erza trying to calm myself. I heard something behind me and saw Megan. She attacked me with one of her smoke attacks. However I think the smoke attack didn't exactly hit me whereby I was not affected by the love spell. But I landed pretty hard on my head what caused me to black out. When I awoke Megan thought I was under her spell so I decided to play along.'

We sat there a few minutes in silent. I was controlling my anger towards Jellal for leaving Erza like that. That bastard. But again if it wasn't for him Juvia and I wouldn't even have a chance to escape.

'We need to hurry before Megan catches us. I know where your keys are so we will first obtain them and then we escape.' He explained.

Together we picked Juvia up and made our way through the long corridors of the place. I followed Jellal since I didn't know the way. I can't wait to hold my keys again. I hope for that witch that she hasn't touched them or she will see what hell looks like.

'Jellal-sama?'

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

Here's chapter 23. Guess who find the trio? Well Jellal, Lucy and Juvia are in trouble but so are the others. Megan isn't planning on giving up on Gray and what exactly happened to Troy and Jason. Also we haven't heard a long time from Bixanna, Elfgreen and Natsu. Want to find out what happened to them? Next Chapter 24: Reunion of the broken ones. 

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason. 

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x