Chapter 5: Paris here we come!

Levy POV

I was making my way to the guild when I fell over a stone.

‘Wow Shrimp, you really are a clumsy.’

‘What do you want Gajeel?’

‘Wow, someone is grumpy.’

‘Well I wasn’t grumpy until you came. Leave me alone.’

‘Nope.’

We walked together to the guild in complete silence. 5 minutes passed and I could see Lu-chan waiting with the others so I dumped Gajeel and went to Lu-chan.

‘Ohayo Lu-chan.’

‘Ohayo Levy-chan.’

‘Levy is something wrong?’

I look up at Lu-chan. She had a worried look in her eye.

‘No, why do you ask Lu-chan?’

‘Well you acted more coldly to Gajeel so I thought something happened.’

Lu-chan was right. Yesterday I was really sad and angry how Gajeel acted towards Lyon just because he had with Juvia. I don’t like the idea of them Lovely-dovely together. But I can see that Lu-chan also is troubled with something. I bet it’s because she and Natsu don’t spend any time together. I mean they’re supposed to be best friends like me and Lu-chan. I decided to not ask her about it because she would deny it anyway. Oh I see Mira and Master coming.

Mira POV

This is so bad. I’m walking with Master to the guild to inform the guild in which car they have to sit. We’re almost there and all my ships are at the whole other side of each other. I know, I know they have now other boyfriends or girlfriends but I don’t care. My ships will sail! And what better place than Paris, the city of love. Besides I have to make some couples break up with each other. My priority is Laxus and Evergreen. I have to throw up just thinking about it. ‘Mira, can you say the names of the people that have to be in which car?’

‘Oh yes of course Master. Listen up the people who will be sitting in car one are: Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Gray, Natsu, Lisanna, Juvia, Laxus, Evergreen, Elfman, Bickslow, Romeo, Wendy, Jellal, Master and me. (Let’s just say the car is really big and a lot of space.)

‘Wait JELLAL!?’ Erza screamed/asked.

‘Hey Erza, nice to see you again.’

‘Hey Jellal, not to sound rude but what are you doing here? And if the magic council knows!?’

‘Don’t worry Erza. The magic council let me free now they just watch were I’m going or what I do. So if I don’t do nothing evil I’m free.’

‘That is perfect Jellal!’ Erza realized she screamed that so her face was now as red as her hair. Everybody began to enter the car.

‘Okay the trip will at least last a day so make yourself comfortable.’ (Wendy casted Troya on Gajeel and Natsu before they entered the car.) Everybody sat were they wanted to sit what in the end resulted in the boys on one side and the girls on one side. Even so the girls didn’t want to sit beside the girls who had a relationship with the boys from my ships (Nalu, Gruvia, Gale etc.) An hour passed and I was bored so I came up with an idea.

‘Hey guys who wants to play a game?’

‘What game Mira?’ Levy and Lucy asked suspicious. They know me to well.

‘Truth or Dare!’

‘No!’ Lucy and Levy screamed.

‘You’re no fun but if you don’t do it voluntary I’ll have to force you.’

‘No we’ll play your game.’

‘That’s how I like it. Everybody sit in a circle.’

 Nobody’s POV

 Everybody was now sitting in a circle.

‘Okay Mira begin.’

‘Let me see Lucy truth or dare?’

 ‘Truth.’

‘Why aren’t you and Natsu best friends anymore?’

‘W-what is that for a question?’

‘Answer the question Lucy.’

‘Fine, I don’t know.’

‘You don’t know what?’

‘I don’t know the answer to that question Mira.’ Her voice was beginning to sound sadder. Everybody looked now at Natsu who refused to make eye contact with anybody.

‘Natsu could you help Lucy with that answer?’

‘W-Well I don’t know either, besides I still think of Lucy as my best friend we just don’t hang out a lot lately.’ Natsu said it as normal as possible but if you looked deep in his eyes you could see sadness.

‘Sorry for the question Lucy, your turn.’

Lucy looked for her first victim. Her eyes landed on her best friend Levy.

‘Levy-chan truth or dare?’ At least she was happy again.

‘Dare.’ Lucy looked at her with a devil smile.

‘Wait no I want truth.’

‘Nope you said dare Levy-chan.’

Levy was now shaking in fear. She was prepared for the worst.

‘Levy I dare you to kiss Gajeel on the lips for 1 minute.’

‘W-WHAT!?’

‘Levy do it.’

‘I will get my revenge Lu-chan.’Lucy gulped.

Levy made her way towards Gajeel. She sat down on his lap. Their faces came closer and closer to each other every second until their lips met. They did that for at least two minutes until Lucy fake coughed. Levy and Gajeel looked up at her.

‘The minute was long over lovebirds.’ Their faces became as red as Erza’s hair in less than 2 seconds. Levy sat again on her place and looked for her victim.

‘Juvia truth or dare?’

‘Juvia chooses dare.’

‘Juvia I dare you to have seven minutes in haven with Gray.’

Everybody who was drinking spat it out. Juvia was pale and Gray stood there like stone.

‘Lucy you don’t mind right?’

‘Well it is a dare.’ Lucy said as sad as she could but inside she was cheering for Gruvia.

Juvia and Gray were locked up in the closet (Yes there’s a closet I told you the car has a lot of space XD).  Seven minutes passed by and the mages came out the closet. Their hair was al messed up the same with their clothes. They sat again in the circle. It was Juvia’s turn to choose someone.

‘Erza truth or dare?’

‘Truth.’

‘If you could make out with one of the boys here in the car which would it be?’

Erza was blushing so hard that she was redder than her hair. She stutters a name but nobody could hear it.

‘Sorry Erza but Juvia didn’t hear it.’ Erza became more redder.

‘J-J-Jellal.’ Jellal was also blushing hard but did his best to not to show it but that didn’t work.

There were some others truth and dares but in the end everybody fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey minna well that was chapter 5. What will happen in Paris? Will Mira make her ships sail? Or will everything go wrong? Next time Chapter 6: Mistake.

I hope you liked the chapter^-^. Until next time.

- Sashax_x