Chapter 11: Cake shop

Erza POV

Who dares to eat the last strawberry cake!? If I get him in my hands he's dead. I will get more strawberry cake. If I remember good there's a cake shop a few streets from the hotel.

*Time skip: Cake shop*

'Hello miss can I help you?' the employer asked. He was around his 70's and had a smile on his face.

'Can I have a strawberry cake please?' The man took 1 minute before he came back with my deliciousness strawberry cake. I thanked him and gave him the money. When I was going to sit down somebody pushed me and my cake fell on top of me. I'm going to kill the bastard that did this.

Jellal POV

Oh shit. I'm dead. I pushed Erza and her cake is now dead. Please Mavis save me.

'JELLAL YOU BASTARD!' I just laughed nervously at Erza. She seemed pissed off.

'H-hey Erza I'm really sorry about your cake.'

'You better are you bastard!' Oh man I have to think fast. I have the perfect idea.

'Hey Erza and if I buy you a new cake?'

'Make it two cakes and we have a deal.' Well at least she calmed down. I bought two strawberry cakes and put them on the table. I sat next to Erza. She's still the Erza I know from years ago. She didn't change a bit. I'm happy about that. If she had change she wouldn't be the Erza I love today. I love every single thing about her. Even when she's pissed off. I watched how she peacefully ate her cake and began with the next cake. When she finished there was some cake on her lips. She looked so cute. Jellal man yourself up. You can do it. I encouraged myself before I leaned closer to Erza. She was blushing and her face was super red but mine was too so I couldn't blame her.

'J-Jellal what are you doing?' Her yes stared into mine. It was like her eyes could see through my soul. But what was the most beautiful about her was her hair. Her scarlet colored long hair. I was surprised and happy when I found out she actually kept the name I gave her. I would never forget her scarlet hair. I leaned in closer and licked the cake off her lips. Her face was now redder than her hair but I wasn't planning to stop there. I crashed my lips to hers. She was first shocked but soon started to kiss me back. She tasted like strawberry cake. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

'Erza I know that I was an evil jerk to you when I was under that spell and that that isn't an excuse for what I did. I know that I'm not perfect and actually don't deserve you but I can't live without you. What I'm trying to say is would you be mine Erza Scarlet?' Her eyes widened from shock. Tears started to come from her eyes. Oh shit I made her cry.

'I didn't mean to make you upset Erza I'm really sorry-.' Before I could finish Erza kissed me. When she broke the kiss she smiled at me with her beautiful smile.

'I would love to be yours Jellal.'

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey minna,

Here's chapter 11. Sorry it's a litlle short I will make the next chapter longer. Well Jerza is now official so now the only ones left are Bixanna and Nalu^-^. Will it happen? Next Chapter 12: 4 souls feeling lonely.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot.

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x