Chapter 25: Sibling fight

'Jellal-sama?' a sweet and confused voice filled the room.

The green haired beauty glared silently at the group people before her. Her big brown eyes looking trough all of their souls. The group of tree people, consisting of Jellal, Lucy and an unconscious Juvia, stood nervously across from Megan. Silence filled the space around them. Nobody made a sound or moved. They all stood their waiting patiently until one of them made the first move.

'Jellal-sama what are you doing with my prisoners?' an impatiently Megan looked with disgust towards Lucy and Juvia.

'I was bringing them to their future husbands and my future wife, what do you think I'm doing!?'

'Jellal-sama give me the girls NOW!' Megan's voice echoed through the place scaring all the living thing out of their mind.

'Never.'

Megan's face went red from all the hatred inside of her. Her brown eyes looking for her first victim. The tension in the room grew until Megan let out a low chuckle. A maliciously smile was shown on her face. She moved her finger elegantly towards the person of her choice making the blonde haired mage to tremble in fear.

'You, your soul is mine.'

Megan began chanting one of her spells. She slowly got up from the ground and floated above it like a beautiful, not forgetting dark and insane, angel. Purple smoke was circling around her making a beautiful yet scary scene out of it. Her left eye changed from brown towards a soft purple colour. Megan chanted the last word and the smoke came straight towards Lucy. Everything happened in slow motion. The smoke was only inches away from Lucy yet nothing happened.

'Water Lock!'

Megan was hit, inside the magic ball of water, by her own attack. Lucy turned around to see Juvia standing there smiling at her. Little tears made their way down Lucy's cheeks.

'Juvia!' She hugged the water mage tightly afraid that she would fall into a deep slumber again.

'Juvia is happy to see you as well Lucy' Juvia said while smiling and comforting the blonde.

On the other side of the room a new person came into the picture. His silver hair covered one of his light pink coloured eyes. His expression didn't show any emotions but his eyes did. He looked with hatred at the person in front of him.

'Jason isn't going to like this Megan.'

'Jason doesn't like a lot off things, Troy' Megan mocked back with attitude.

Troy sighed in frustration. He was again in the middle of a fight a fight between his siblings.

'You guys had a deal Megan. You get the guys, he gets the girls.'

Megan looked at him in annoyance.

'He still does what's the problem' She answered back.

'You hurt the blue haired girl badly and were planning on hurting the blonde as well.'

'It was his fault I wanted to hurt them, he hurt something that is mine.'

'You mean the salmon haired guy?'

Megan's head went red from anger, again.

'HE HURT MY NATSU-SAMA, SO I'LL HURT HIS STUPID GIRLS!' She screamed in rage.

On the other side of the room a certain blonde haired girl was listening the whole time to their conversation. Her mind was processing every little detail. Everything that they said would be handy in the future. Something inside her snapped when she heard Megan's screams. Her mind only repeating one phrase. They hurt Natsu... Lucy jumped up in rage and ran towards Megan and Troy. She punched Megan right in the face before Megan could react to the situation.

'YOU GUYS DID WHAT!?'

 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

Heres chapter 25 yay. And LUCY LEARN THEM WHO NATSU BELONGS TOO WOOHOO nalu 4evah. Juvia is awake again too yayayaya. What will happen next? Chapter 26: The beauty saves the beast.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason!

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x