Chapter 28: Oh Romeo, where are you?

'What the heck were you doing Shrimp.'

Was her imagination playing with her eyes, or was she just going crazy. It was impossible that her plan had actually worked at the first try, let alone worked at all. Yet she felt so relieved. Having him standing there right in front of her, already protecting and caring about her, even if what she did was so awful, made her feel so safe and happy. She just wanted to wrap her arms around him, kiss him, and never let go of him. And that is exactly what she did.

He embraced her small and fragile body the moment it made contact with his. Happy, it's the word how he would describe this feeling. He was just happy that she was safe, because that was everything that mattered to him. Even if she did have to press her sweet lips against that bastards lips. He would beat the crap about him later again, when he would regain his conscious.

'I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Gajeel.' She cried softly against his chest, letting little teardrops disappear in his shirt.

'Don't worry Shrimp, everything is going to be okay.'

*Other part of Megan's hidout*

'Romeo!' She screamed for the hundreds of time but still no respond was given.

Sighing the little girl walked into another hallway. She had found the other's fighting Megan and was glad they're all save, but it made her only worrier about Romeo. She didn't want to lose him forever. So for the yet another time, she lost count of the times, she walked into another room hoping to find her lost boyfriend. Suddenly she bumped into something, she feared for the worst. Looking up, she fell on the ground because of the fall, she saw what would be her most beautiful dream or her worst nightmare. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

Sorry I haven't been really updating, I have alot on my hands with school and to be honest I dont have a lot of ideas anymore for this book, but I promise I will do my best until the very end!! 

Next chapter 29: Please come back to me.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason!

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x