Chapter 15: Love you

Hey Minna,

As promised I made an extra long chapter because I haven't update in a long time. Anyway here's chapter 15 hope you like it^~^

—————————————————

Lucy POV

I woke up feeling a warm presence near me. I opened my eyes to see Natsu sleeping like a baby. He's so cute when he sleeps. I let my hand go trough his spikey, yet surprisingly soft, salmon hair. The memories of yesterday came trough my mind again. I guess I don't have to love him from the shadows anymore. Natsu's eyes began to stir until they revealed two beautiful onyx colored eyes. Mavis I love his eyes. It was like they could see trough my soul and I could look at them all day long. When Natsu was fully awake he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I just chuckled at his cuteness. 

'Hey babe did you sleep well?' 

'Perfect.' 

'Glad to hear that.' he chuckled. We stayed in each others arms for about 5 more minutes until I remembered that we were supposed to meet with the others today. We got ready and walked out of my room to the main room. Everybody was already there watching TV or helping with cooking breakfast. 

'Hey Lu-chan!' Levy said happily until she saw Natsu behind me. Levy suddenly stopped and grinned evily. 

'Did you have a good night Lu-chan?' She asked still grinning like a evil witch.

'It's not what you think Levy-chan!' I was blushing so hard right now. Natsu just stood next to me not knowing were we were talking about. Sometimes he really could be a dense idiot. But he was my dense idiot and I love him with whole my heart.

'Hey Luce something wrong?' Natsu asked me looking worried. I just smiled and told him I was okay. Erza called that breakfast was ready. When everybody finished their breakfast Mira called everyone's attention.

'Okay everyone, I know that today is the last day so I thought we could something fun together.' The girls shivered a bit hearing the word "fun". In the end the girls couldn't escape Mira so now they were all sitting in a circle playing truth or dare. Mira was asking a lot of questions about her otp's. Suddenly Natsu poked my side what caused me to look at him. He came closer to me and whispered in my ear.

'C'mon Luce let's go somewhere.' I smiled and nodded. We waited until Mira wasn't looking and made a run for it. 5 minutes of running later we stopped and looked around us if someone was following but there was nobody there. Natsu hold my hand in his and blindfolded me. 

'Natsu were are we going?' I asked curiously. 

'Just wait until we get there Luce.' I could hear him chuckle. Suddenly we stopped and Natsu un blindfolded me. The sight was beautiful. It was a lake surrounded by trees and a flower field. 

'Natsu it's beautiful when did you found this!?' I was so happy right now.

'I was walking around one day and I thought you would like to see it.' I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled at him. He suddenly picked me up bridal style and was heading to.... the lake! 

'NO NATSU NOOOO!' I screamed while trying to escape his arms that were holding me but he was a lot stronger than me. 

'3....2....1!' He screamed before he jumped in the lake still holding me. 

'AAAAAH' I screamed at top of my lungs before I came in contact with the water. 

'That was not funny Natsu!' 

'C'mon Luce you're no fun.' He smirked while he leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was passionate but filled with lust and love. He asked entrance witch I gladly gave him. Our tongues danced for about 4 minutes until we had to brake the kiss for air. And than they danced again for 6 minutes until we needed air.