Chapter 3: Graylu!?

Lucy POV

This was the day. The first day of my plan. The first day that I would try to make him jealous. God I hope this works. I am currently walking with Gray to the guild hall. When we arrive there we would set the plan in action. The plan of today consist of:

1. Holding hands

2. Acting shy but lovely-dovely at the same time

This is only day one. The day that we try to get his attention by acting really cute with each other. You may have thought that I didn’t think too much about it. Well you’re wrong! I, Lucy Heartfillia have been all night up to make a plan for the whole week. Every day with another function. But of course my plan is not perfect and there is always a 50% chance that this actually turns out worse. I snap out of my thoughts when Gray called my name.

‘You ready?’

‘Yes, I am. Oh and Gray I want to thank you again for helping me.’

I look up to him and gave him a smile. He smiled back and said something that made me curious. A lot.

‘Don’t worry Lucy besides I have my own crush that I have to make jealous. So in fact we’re helping each other out.’

Before I could ask who his crush was he dragged me inside the guild. Holding hands we walk to a table. The guild was staring at us what was a good thing.

‘Hey LuLu, you want something to drink?’

‘Omg I told you not to call me that *blushes hard*, but can I have a strawberry smoothie Gray-kun?’

‘Of course everything for my princess *wink*.’

With that Gray walks to Mira for our drinks. If you ask me we did a pretty good acting back there because now all the guild members are looking at me. All of the sudden somebody sent my flying to the ground and is lying on top of me. The person than get off on me so I can breathe again. When I looked I saw Levy looking at me with a expressing that I can’t really describe.

‘Lu-chan! Why didn’t you tell me you were dating Gray!?’

‘I’m sorry Levy-chan. You see we got together yesterday so I was planning on telling you today.’

‘Humpf, fine then I will let you now with your boyfriend but I want details later get it?’

‘H-Hai.’

With that Levy walked away. The rest of the guild is still staring at me. After 5 minutes Elfman finally decided to speak.

‘Gray is a real MAN for asking Lucy out!’

‘They make a good couple.’

‘WOW, I’m still in shock.’

Yes! This is great. Everybody now knows about me and Gray being a couple. I just hope that Natsu knows about it because that was my intention. I looked around the guild but I couldn’t find him. Shit! Ugh, well don’t need to lose hope there’re still 6 days left.

Levy POV

I’m now at the bar with Mira. I feel like something fishy is going on here. I mean first Lisanna and Natsu get together and then Lu-chan and Gray.

‘Hey Mira don’t you think that something isn’t right here?’

‘What do you mean Levy?’

‘Well we all know about the fact that Natsu and Lucy have feelings for each other right? So why would Natsu go out with Lisanna in the first place? And isn’t it rare that Lucy and Gray start dating a day after that?’