Chapter 8: Young Love

Romeo POV

‘He Wendy can we talk?’ I ask. I hope she didn’t see that I was nervous.

‘Sure Romeo, is something wrong?’ Her big brown eyes looked in mine and I could feel myself turn red. Dammit. Well here goes nothing.

‘Wendy do you remember when we first met?’ I looked at her waiting for an answer.

‘Of course I remember’ She said happily ‘You were only five back then if I don’t remember correct and I would always play with you.’ When she finished she smiled at me.

‘Yeah we had a good time back there but with the 7 years sleep we didn’t see each other again.’

‘Romeo is everything okay?’ She looked a bit worried but I continued my story I had to tell her.

‘I guess it was fate back then. If you and the other wouldn’t have been gone for 7 years we wouldn’t be as close as we’re now but I don’t like that.’

‘W-what do you mean Romeo-kun?’ Wendy began to freak out.

‘What I’m going to say Wendy can maybe make this friendship go away but I have to say it.’ I looked at her. The wind was playing with her hair. Her brown orbs looking at me with a little of fear but also curiosity.

‘Since the day we became friends Wendy I’ve had this feeling that when I was with you nothing mattered anymore. That when I am with you I always feel so free that’s why I don’t want to be just friends Wendy.’ I leaned a little more forward so I was closer to her.

‘I like you Wendy a lot and I was thinking if you would be my Juliet?’ Her eyes were tearing up. Not able to say anything she nodded. And nodded. And nodded.

‘I would love to be your Juliet if you promise to be my Romeo.’

She didn’t reject me. I swear by now our faces were as red as tomato’s. I leaned a little closer to her. Our lips met each other for a few seconds before I broke the kiss. That night under the stars I was the luckiest boy in the world.

*Next day*

Lucy POV

Here I was. Sitting in my room peacefully until to people barged in without nocking. The two people looked at me really happy. What only means one thing. Something bad is going to happen to me. I can feel it.

‘Lucy Juvia is sorry for causing so much trouble to you.’ Juvia whined. She and Gray got together last night and Gray told her about my situation. Now she felt bad.

‘Don’t worry about it Juvia.’ I tried to calm her down.

‘No Juvia has to make it up to you! Juvia knows she will get you and Natsu together!’

‘Did I hear someone say Natsu?’ Mirai came out of nowhere.

‘Juvia said that she would bring Lucy and N-’ I cut her off.

‘Nobody said Natsu Mira it was probably your imagination.’ She shrugged it off and walked away. I glared at Juvia.

‘Juvia is sorry Lucy.’

‘Don’t worry about it Juvia just don’t do it again.’

We were going to explain a little more about the situation to Juvia before we heard a knock on the principal door of our dorms. Juvia, Gray and I walked to the living room were all the other girls were now too. Mira answered the door. In front of the door stood a guild mate. A boy. He was dressed up formal and had some roses in his hand. Levy then walked over to us. She was also dressed formal and she looked beautiful.

‘Hey Levy ready for our date?’

‘Sure Jet.’ With that the two of them walked out and left a shocked and confused room of girls and Gray behind them. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey minna,

Here's chapter 8. Did you like how Rowen got together? How come Jet and Levy are going on a date? What will happen to Gale!? Next time Chapter 9: Love as strong as Iron.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. I only own the plot.

Until next time^~^

- Sashax_x