Chapter 27: Can you forgive me?

Red. Red was the colour for a lot of things. It was the colour that resembled the emotion love yet also the colour of your blood. Red also had different shades, just as much as different things were red. There's Cherry, rose, crimson, ruby, apple, blood, candy, lipstick and the list goes on. There's one shade however who's different. It's that shade of red that makes you blush. That shade of red that makes all the other shades feel inferior. Scarlet. Scarlet is the name of that shade of red. And scarlet was the only red Jellal Fernandes ever wanted to see. He wanted to see it when he began his day and when he ended it. He wanted to feel the colour in every moment that he spent alive. 

The gods let his dream come true. In the heats of the battle between Megan and Lucy, he saw it. It was that particular colour red. That breath taking scarlet hair. The only one of her kind. It stood there before his eyes. Behind the crumbled wall, in all beauty, stood his scarlet. 

Jellal ran. He ran like he never had ran before. He couldn't let go of the colour, not yet. He embraced the woman not letting her escape out of his gasp. Little tears made their way down his cheeks, softly disappearing into the scarlet colour. 

'I'm sorry.' His voice was soft and slightly trembling.  

She hugged him stronger not really wanting to let go of him.

'I'm sorry too I never meant to let you feel like that,' Erza said, also crying, 'I love you more than strawberry cake Jellal, I swear!'

Jellal laughed a bit after hearing his girlfriends declaration of love.

'I love you too, Scarlet.'

*Other Part Of Megan's Hide Out*

Blood. Blood is such a rare part of your body. It's liquid but also not. It can give you the feeling of relief or that of fear. It pains you or it heals you. Blood does what it wants, whenever it wants too. Sometimes you bleed because of your own fate and sometimes, sometimes it bleeds because somebody hit you whit an iron fist. That was the only explanation Jason could think of.

Gajeel had snapped out of trans the moment he saw Levy press her lips against Jason's. He reacted fast and pushed Levy, with her back to his chest, away from Jason and hit him right in the face with his iron fist. Jason didn't move after being hit and there fell an long, with a lot of tension in between, silence.

'What the heck were you doing Shrimp.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Minna,

Next chapter 28: Oh Romeo, where are you?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason!
Until next time^~^,
-Sashax_x