Chapter 30: Furious Ice

"Juvia, im so happy you're alright" his arms were wrapped thightly around her. Her face pressed against his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

"Juvia is also happy to see you again Gray-sama." She replied smiling.

The peaceful moment was ruined when a smoke bomb explodded around them. Megan began screaming loudly and throwing random colored smoke bombs everywhere.

"GIVE HIM TO ME, GRAY-SAMA BELONGS WITH ME AND NOT WITH SOME CRAZY OBSESSED B*TH LIKE YOU!!", Light and dark blue smoke began appearing around the two lovers, slowly making the form of a star "If it's a water mage you want, a water mage I will become."

One of the star points shot a beam, of the same blue colours, and hit Gray in the shoulder. His eyes widened when realisation drowned him, like litterly drowned him with the next attack. The smoke was mostly made out of water. The best discription of it would be to compare it with a cloud, a different shades of blue and dangerous cloud.

Juvia's magic wasn't effective against the smoke because it only absorbed the water. His ice-magic couldn't catch the smoke neither. Theo were in deep trouble and he was really annoyed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We, als in Gajeel and I, were running trough corridors trying to get to the others when we heard soft screams coming from one of the doors. Gajeel used his dragon senses to locate the screams and led us towards them. Stopping infront of the door Gajeel shoved me behind him before he broke the door and stepped inside.

The sight was horrible. The girl before us was hung up against the wall, her hands cuffed together. Her clothes were tattered and burned, her body covered with fresh wounds and burn marks. Her eyes were big and red with traces of tears om her cheeks, she had one blue eye and several little cuts.

"WENDY"
----------------------------------------------------------
Ayeeeee guyssss

Here's a new chapter yaay. So im finnaly back from the grave again with some new inspirations for the story. I hope u guys like it, please comment and let me know ^^

Until next time,

-Sashax_x