Chapter 26: The beauty saves the beast

The echo of a huge bitchclap filled the room. A red mark appeared on Megan's face, wich was nearly invisble due the fact that her face was already as red as blood. A sly smile appeared on Megan's face.
'We did something even better.'
Lucy's eyes widened with fear. Her golden bangs covered her eyes. Her body began to tremble from all the emotions she was feeling; anger, anxiety, love and sadness. Megan's smirk only widened at the sight of it, her plan was going perfectly.
'What did you do,' Lucy's voice was cold and low, showing a whole new side of Lucy.
'Let's just say we hit each other really hard.'

*Other Part Of Megan's Hideout*

*Levy POV*
'Shit I lost sight of the others.' I thought to myself. I had a bad feeling of being alone in this forest. Bit I couldn't give up now. Gajeel wouldn't give up if I was in his position so I won't neither.
'Look what we got here, it's a shrimp.'
That nickname, only one person in the world called me that. I turned around to see my lost, yet now found, boyfriend,
'Gajeel!' I stepped forward ready to hug him but was stopped.
'Not so fast Levy McGarden-sama.'
Another man spook after he came out from the bushes. His, grey and dark green, eyes looked maliciously.
'You know this shrimp, Jason?' Gajeel looked at Jason while looking confused, what made him look really cute.
'Gajeel stop calling me shrimp!' I was pissed off by now. Gajeel was acting like he didn't know me. Wait don't tell me...he really doesn't...reconice me? Jason noticed me looking at Gajeel what made him make a sly smirk.
'Gajeel doesn't remember you Levy Mcgarden-sama.'
Tears made their way down my cheeks. I can't take this anymore. I want my Gajeel back. I want the Gajeel back that would protect me no matter what, that would tease me to dead but later he would surprise me with something amazing to make it up. I want my Gajeel back that would kiss me with so much passion yet also carefully like I was made of glass.
'Give me my Gajeel back, you jerk!'
Jason only smirked more.
'Sorry can't do babe~. You see he's under Megan's control and you'll be under mine soon.'
I bit my lip in frustration. How do I break the spell?! I can't bear to know he will be with another his whole life and I can't do a thing about it. Memories of me and Gajeel flowd through my mind. The moment we first met. How he later proved to me he was sorry by protecting me from Laxus. The moment he offered to be my partner for the S-exams. He even made me believe he loved Juvia to make me jealous. How he kidnapped me the night I was with Jet on a date. How our first kiss went. I remembered every little moment with him.
'You know for sure Gajeel won't come back to me?' I asked Jason while taking a step forward.
Jason nodded and also took a step forward.
'And you're sure of wanting me also as one of your toys?' I took another step forward.
'You're not a toy Levy Mcgarden-sama.' He took a step forward.
'You can call me Levy.' I took another step forward and so did he.
'Call me Jason, Levy-sama.'
I nodded. We stood now in front of each other, our noses nealry touching.
'Please don't put me under your spell just yet okay? I want to do this while being myself.'
Jason looked at me a little confused but understood it fastly. Our heads came even closer to each other. From the corner of my eye I took one last look at Gajeel. With that one last memorie of him I smashed my lips into Jason's.
Please forgive me, Gajeel
--------------------------------
Hey Minna,
I'm back! Yay well that was chapter 26. Did u guys like it? My poor ships are breaking apart ;-; But everything will be alright in the end right? I hope so. Next chapter: Can you forgive me?
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason!
Until next time^~^,
-Sashax_x