Chapter 17: It's like playing Hide and Seek

Hey Minna,

It's been a long time huh? I'm sorry it took me so long. The good news is that I'm finally back with a new chapter yay! Hope you enjoy it^~^,

-Sashax_x

----------------------------------------

Erza POV

After the woman and her team disappeared together with Lucy there was a depressing tension in the air. Wendy was rushing from one to another person in need of her magic. Some people were conscious by now but there were still 5 people and an exceed who weren't. Lisanna, Master, Levy, Gajeel, Happy and Evergreen were still unconscious from the explosion. By the time they were awake and healed it was night time. Natsu made some fire to keep us warm. Most of us were sleeping peacefully and others were just staring into space. Nobody talked. It was so calm and silent that it scared me a little bit. Fairy Tail isn't normally like this. I looked at my side to see a sleeping Gray and a sleeping Juvia on top of him. Jellal was on my other side also sleeping peacefully with his head on my lap. The one that worries me the most was Natsu. The pink haired dragon slayer had been unusual quit the whole time. He just sat against a tree looking at the stars. I guess they reminded him of Lucy. He didn't talk to anybody or fight with Gray. He didn't even eat when we told him there was food. He just sat there looking at the stars while holding Lucy's keys. Loke had come out to know what was going on. He was really worried but we assured him everything was going to be fine and eventually he went back to the celestial world. I hope we find Lucy soon and beat the shit out of the people who took her. The only thing that seemed odd was that they wanted to kidnap the guys, why did they kidnap Lucy instead? That was my last thought before I let the darkness consume me.

*The Next Morning*

'Okay people today we are going to look for anything that can help us find Lucy!' I said while everyone nodded their heads before running to different places to look for any clues. Two hours passed and we hadn't find any thing yet. This is going to be harder than I expected it to be. I looked around me one more time to be sure there weren't any clues on Lucy's kidnapping. Not seeing any clues I sighed and made my way towards the rest of the group. I sat down beside Levy when I noticed something. A certain water mage and ice mage were missing.

Gray POV

Me and Juvia are looking for clues for hours now and I'm starting to get tired. Juvia is walking ahead of me still looking around for anything that could help us find Lucy. Believe it or not but Juvia and Lucy became really good friends since Juvia doesn't see her as her love rival anymore. I'm glad Juvia found another best friend in the guild. The other good part is that she doesn't freak out as much as before when I'm talking to Lucy. She understands that we only have a brother-sister relationship. Besides everything she knows Lucy loves Natsu a lot so I can say this vacation brought us all happiness. Well until Lucy got kidnapped that is.

'Hey Juvia maybe we should go back to the others they might get worried about us.'

'Juvia isn't leaving until she finds something that can lead us to where Lucy-chan is.'

'Juvia I know you want to find Lucy believe me I want to find her to but I don't think that pushing yourself is going to help. You're still not fully recovered from the explosion.'

Juvia turns around so she is now facing me. Her eyes were red an puffy indicating she had been crying. I'm really starting to worry about her. Now that I think about it, it had been raining a little while ago but when I checked on her she seemed fine.

'If Gray-sama thinks Juvia will stop looking for Lucy-chan than he is wrong. Juvia won't go back until Juvia has found any clues about Lucy-chan!'

'Juvia please...'

'Don't you want to find Lucy-chan Gray-sama!?'

'Of course I want I just don't want you to overwork yourself!'

I snapped. I didn't mean to shout at her. I didn't mean to bring her pain. My bangs covered my eyes. We both were silent for a couple of minutes.

'Juvia I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you please forgive me.'

I wait a few seconds but nobody responded. I think she's really mad at me now. I summon more courage and look towards Juvia's direction only to see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

no Juvia.

-------------------------------------------

Well that was chapter 17. I know it wasn't very long I'm sorry. But what do you guys think about it? Lucy and Juvia are now missing and Natsu and Gray are desperate to find them. The import question is: Who's going to be next? You'll know that in chapter 18: Megan, Troy and Jason.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot.

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x