Chapter 19: The strawberry cake hating servant

Jellal POV 

'JELLAl SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT MY STRAWBERRY CAKE!' 

'I DON'T WANT TO!' 

Erza had a dark aura around herself. Her expression could be compared with one of an angry bull but 10x worse. If glares could kill I would be more dead than dead right now.  

'JELLAL TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT STRAWBERRY CAKE OR I'LL KILL YOU!' She screamed again. 

'NOT OVER MY DEAD BODY.' 

I couldn't calm myself down anymore. I had enough of this shit. Erza and I had been paired up for the search for Lucy. Everything was going fine until we stopped for lunch. Erza had been treating her cake like royalty. The moment she saw the strawberry cake I didn't exist anymore. Normally I would have found it cute but today not. Her obsession was unbearable. I felt like crap. Why can't she treat me like that!? Finally all the rage inside of me exploded and I ended up saying the four words that shouldn't of been said aloud. I hate strawberry cake. Those for words came out of my mouth. Those for words started this fight. Honestly I didn't care. I meant what I said and nothing was going to change that. 

'JELLAL FERNANDES TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID THIS INSTANT!' Erza screamed again snapping me out of my thoughts. 

'I HATE STRAWBERRY CAKE AND I ALWAYS WILL!' 

'JELLAL!' 

'MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T AS OBSESSED WITH STRAWBERRY CAKE I WOULDN'T OF HATE IT SO MUCH!' 

'WHAT DID I DO YOU STRAWBERRY CAKE HATER!?' 

'WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY THAT STUPID STRAWBERRY CAKE IF YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH. IT'S OBVIOUS YOU LOVE IT MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME!' 

'MAYBE I WILL!' 

I was done with this shit. I turned around and walk away from Erza. Little tears were making there way down my cheeks. I love her so much but it's like she never will love me more than her stupid strawberry cake. I walked further and further into the woods. Lost in my thoughts I didn't see the purple smoke attack coming towards me. When it hit me I blacked out. 

My eyes felt heavy. I slowly opened them a bit only to be greeted by a lot of light. I closed my eyes again before they got burned. Suddenly I heard movement in the room.  

'I'm sorry about the light. You can open your eyes now.' 

A soft voice said. Something inside me trusted the voice. I slowly opened my eyes again. I was inside a room. The walls were decorated with flower patterns. The furniture looked really old but everything was super clean. Beside me was sitting a girl around my age. Her green hair was put together into a messy bun. She had beautiful big brown eyes. Somehow I felt attracted to her. I felt like she was everything that mattered in the world. In my world. 

'Jellal do you remember anything from before you woke up?' She asked softly. 

'Not before I saw you my dear,' I kissed her hand gently. 

In the woods was sitting a girl. Her scarlet hair was messy and her big brown eyes were wet from the tears she had been sharing. She had been searching desperately for her boyfriend until she broke down in tears. 

'I love you more than strawberry cake.' 

——————————————————————————————-

Hey Minna,

I hope you guys loved this Jerza chapter. What do you guys think of Megan? What will happen next? Wich of our lovely ships will have to face dark times? You'll read it in the next chapter yay.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot and Megan, Troy and Jason.

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x