Imagines (1)

It was New years Eve. And you wanted to die. You had to spend the whole night with Dua. Her dad asked your mother if you guys could come, and she said yes. You wanted to bring your sister, but apparently she had the fever.

You and your mom were already driving to Dua's. You still felt like dying. Your heart was racing way too fast.

Then, as you know it, you ended up there.

But then your mom interrupted you from your thoughts. "YN, I have to leave you alone here and I'll pick you up later. I have to spend the new year with my best friend and some friends of hers. Is that okay?"

You wanted her to have a good time so you said yes even though you're literally dying from nervousness.

"Yes" you respond. You said bye and went to the front door. You knocked.

Good thing it was her brother, Gjin. He unlocked the door and brought you in.

"Hello, YN! I haven't seen you since May!" Dua's dad said right at your face.

You just smiled, then you turned to her brother again, "where's Dua?"

Then, he guided you to a back room. It was Dua's. By now multiple shivers were sent up your spine.

"Good luck." Gjin pointed out and left you there. You knocked, she answered.

She scanned your clothes. You were wearing that sweater you hated, but the color you liked, and black ripped jeans, since it was the only two things you could actually find.

But, it was already 11:58pm. Almost New year. And you and Dua were just there staring at each other's eyes without saying a word.

Everyone started chanting "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" And you missed it because you were just staring at each other for minutes. 

Dua walked up right to you. You choked out, "Dua..."

But you got cut off. Her lips were now on yours.

"Um, YN, I've liked you since I first saw you but I was too scared to tell you, for you not to reject me."

"Yeah, I liked you, too." You chuckled.

"Best New year ever" You thought.