imagines {36}

DUA'S POV

DUA'S POV

Sat focused on my computer screen, I typed away aggressively, responding to an email my manager sent to me.

The feeling of YN's soft and gentle hands trailed down my shoulders as I attempted not to melt under her touch.

"You already know what I'm gonna ask you bae" She whispered, nibbling at my earlobe.

Biting my lip in attempt to brush her off, the feeling of her breath, lingering on my skin, sent me wild.

Starting her seductive way of kissing down my neck, she allowed her hands to slide down the buttons of my shirt, undoing them one by one.

"Come to bed baby" She breathed between kisses.

Feeling helpless at her touch, I froze and melted into her will.

Taking her soft hands in mine, I turned the chair, and closed down the laptop. Pushing her back down onto the bed with a little force, I brought my lips to hers, in a full and lustful kiss.

"This is much better than emails, isn't it?" She questioned as we broke away briefly.

Humming in delight, I brought my hands to her hair, my fingers getting lost in her thick beautiful hair.

"Way better than emails." I told her, while smashing my lips against her soft ones.

~~~~~

Hey mi amigos, hope y'all r alright. Well as some of u may know, I'm a college student and unfortunately for me, school starts next week (yea tragic ik)! Soooooo updates are gonna be coming real slow again but I promise I'm gonna be updating tho! But in case it takes long without an update, just know dat college is kicking my butt. Love u all so freaking much (even the undercover readers too) lol! Stay safe tho

 Love u all so freaking much (even the undercover readers too) lol! Stay safe tho ❤