Imagines (20)

Dua's POV:

"Babee!! Hurry up I want to go eat already!!" I yelled up to her.

"Give me 2 more minutes Dua!!" she yelled back down at me.

"YN!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I MEET YOU UP THERE I'M GONNA-"

"All right all right I'm done." She said walking down the steps towards me.

Fucking finally.

"You do know we have people to pick up right?" I asked her.

"Sorry but it takes time to look this good Dua" She said with a wink.

After she was finally able to come down the stairs, we got in my car and headed to our friends houses. First we went to pick up Sarah. Her house was only about 6 blocks away. And then we went to pick up Marie. She lived about 10 minutes away from Sarah.

"Sorry we're late guys this one here thought it would have been cool to hold us up." I said pointing to YN.

We headed down to the restaurant and quickly got seated. As we waited in the booth for our waiter, I got the perfect idea for payback. I took my phone out and began to text YN.

To YN: U look so sexy right now baby ;)

I sent the message and put my phone down. As she began to look at the message, I place my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. I saw her body tense and I smirked. She looked at me with pleading eyes as if to say 'please not here' but I just bit my lip and kept rubbing and rubbing on her thigh moving higher each time. She just had to make it easier for me by wearing a crop top and a skirt.

I put my hand on her already wet panties and just as I began to rub her through her panties our waiter got to the table.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah, we will be having the same thing. The lunch special though." I said speaking for all of us.

"Okay and what would you like to drink?" He asked.

Sarah and Marie said what they wanted.

"Just give me red wine" I said.

"S-same" YN said trying hard to keep a moan inside.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered "Are you okay babygirl?" and nipped her ear.

She bit her lip hard and stifled a moan threatening to escape her beautiful full pink lips. A few minutes later our food came and we all started chatting away while eating. As YN was putting a forkful of food into her mouth, I took the time to move her panties to the side and slide my finger into her already wet pussy. Her eyes widened and she almost choked on her food.

"Oh my gosh. YN are you okay?" Marie asked looking a little worried.

"Y-yeah I'm g-good." She answered back.

"Are you really sure you're okay babe?" I whispered in her ear with a husky voice knowing how much it turns her on. She began to fidget in her seat as I began to thrust in and out of her at a slow pace. She reached one hand under the table and pushed my finger deeper inside her. I just smirked at her and started to eat again.

Her face was contorted in pleasure yet Marie and Sarah didn't seem to notice. I then added another finger in her and began to move at a faster pace. I felt her walls start to tighten around my fingers and I added one more finger and kept at a fast and steady rate while still not getting caught.

She placed her head in the crook of my neck and bit down causing me to bite my lip and stifle a moan. She moaned into my neck and I smirked feeling her release on to my three fingers. I slid my fingers out of her and put them up to my mouth and sucked on them one by one while not breaking eye contact with YN.

"That was delicious." I said out loud.

"Yep best food ever" Marie said.

"YN you sure you're okay? You look really pale" Sarah asked YN.

I looked over at her face and saw her cheeks flushed and her face was very pale and kinda sweaty.

"Just not feeling too good. Can we leave now?" She answered.

"Yeah come on babe let's get you home." I said.

"I'm getting you back for this" She whispered in my ear before getting up and walking out the restaurant.

~~

An: Don't forget to vote if you like Namaste.