Imagines (28)

It's your elder sister's 25th birthday celebration and the party is happening in your house.

Your sister is best friends with Dua Lipa and Dua has this 'confusing attraction' towards you that she really doesn't like because you're her best friend's baby sister which means she has to only see you as a sister too.

And she thinks if ever your sister finds out about the attraction she has towards you, she'll lose all respect for her and not consider her as her best friend anymore. So she tries to keep her feelings for you secret.

“I'm glad you could make it Dua, because you're always 'busy' ” Your sis said and Dua laughed.

“Come onnn, you know I'm never 'busy' for my best friend” she playfully nudge your sister's shoulder.

“That's true though.” Your sister admitted, “And that is why you're the best friend in the whole world and I wuv you shooo much! But I gotta go check on the other guests though, or they might think I'm a selfish bitch for not giving them any attention. Mwah! I'll see you around. And don't do anything stupid tonight because I know you. You gotta respect my birthday Dula Peep” Your sister told Dua with a stern face. But Dua can't help but laugh at her hard because your sister can't be serious for shit.

“I'll try.” Dua mumbled under breath thinking nobody heard her. “I heard that giraffe.” Your sister said while walking towards the other guests.

“Good for you then penguin!” Dua shot back, laughing at the nicknames they both give each other.

~~~~

Everything seems to be going well, everyone's having a fun time. Some are dancing and others just doing their own thing.

Dua was sitting on a sofa, with a red cup on her hand looking around. She was really hoping to see you tonight but her other mind told her to stop thinking about you in that way. But she just can't help it.

After minutes of her looking around, her eyes finally found you. Laughing with your friends.. looking all beautiful, sexy, innocent and hot as fuck.

“Fuck, there she is.” She says to herself.

You got dragged to the dance floor by your friends. You told them several times that you can't dance but they wouldn't listen.

“Guyssss, I suck at dancing please don't make me do this.” You said with a small pout on your face hoping they would understand but they didn't listen.

'Bubblegum Bitch' by Marina came on and that was actually your jam so you just decided to vibe to it anyway. But because you're so shy, you started to look around to make sure no one's watching you.

But as soon as you turn your head to check the other way, your eyes met with the one and only Dua Lipa. You know her so well because she's your elder sister's best friend and you sometimes see her around the house whenever she comes to visit your sister.

You always thought she was really hot and pretty but your friends told you so much about her. 1. She dates both boys and girls. 2. She's a player. 3. She's got a bad reputation.

Soooo a girl like you have got nothing to do with her because you try to convince yourself that you're not gay and that you don't really like Dua she's just hot. And she's not your type of girl because she's a player and you hate people that breaks someone's heart thinking it's all fun and games. Besides, she might even not look at you that way. You thought to yourself.

But she just can't stop staring at you even though she knows that you've noticed her staring. So that made you feel so uncomfortable and you decided to go to the bathroom in hopes that you'll be free from her weird gaze.