{Imagines 38)

"YNNN," Dua groan as she scroll through Instagram on her phone

"YNNN," Dua groan as she scroll through Instagram on her phone. She really isn't even paying attention to it because she keeps her eyes on you.

You're in the bathroom doing your makeup and she can see you from her spot on the bed.

"Come here please." She says and tosses her phone on the bed but too hard because it bounces on the floor.

You look out the bathroom in the direction of the sound, "One of these days, that phone will break. You're lucky it didn't land on the screen."

"I don't care about the phone, I can buy thousands of them. I'm Dua Lipa remember? I just want some fucking attention from my girlfriend. Is that too much to ask?" Dua said being extremely moody.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "You know I'm going out."

"Yeah and what are you guys doing exactly?"

"Clubing. Alcohol, boys, weed etc..."

"WHAT?!" Dua exclaimed with wide eyes.

You laughed. "I'm just kidding Dua."

You started to put on eyeliner when you feel a pillow hit the side of your head. You clench your jaw and look at Dua with a glare. "What. The. Hell? I could've poked myself in the eye."

"Awh babeee." Dua cooed and got out of bed to get behind you and put her chin on your shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asks.

You squinted your eyes at her. "I said I could've... not that I did."

"I know," she shrugged. "But I know how much you like to be treated like a baby sometimes." She bit your ear.

"Go away and let me finish my make-up," You tried pushing her away.

"Whyyyy? You can just stay here with me and miss school today you know." She whined and moved her hips against you.

"Seriously Dua? I've got an exam to attend to and I really need to be there."

She huffs crossing her arms before looking at all your stuffs. "What's this?" She picks up something.

You look over at her. "Mascara." You rolled your eyes taking it from her, because she knew what it was she just wanted to get on your nerves.

She scrunched her nose. "Well your mascara looks super weird." She said making fun of you.

"Ooh can I please put lip gloss on your lips?" She asks and picks up the lip gloss.

"I wasn't really planning on putting lip glo-"

"Well too bad." She interrupted. She twists the cap open before applying it to your smooth plump lips.

You watch as a smile creeps up on your lips. She looks so concentrated and her whole focus was on your lips.

"Stop smiling at me or I'll kiss you." She said staring at your lips.

"I can't." You chuckle. "You look so cute."

"Yeah, Yeah." She said with her eyes still focused on your glossy lips and her bottom lip between her teeth.

She places the lip gloss down before grabbing your face in her hands and smashing her lips onto yours.

"What was the point of putting on lip gloss if you were going to do that?" You asked.

Dua shrugs. "I like kissing you."

You laugh. "You're ridiculous."

"No I just love you so much it hurts." Dua replied.

\\\\\\\\

Namaste 🤟🏽