Imagines (14)

Dua and YN were sitting at a make out point. This was YN's first gay experience, and Dua was extremely excited to show her everything. YN had denied her homosexuality all through highschool.

She had only came out a bit after Dua asked her out. Dua had always assumed YN was gay. The two girls were making out intensely, and things had gotten heated. It was only when YN cupped Dua's clothed lady part that Dua was encouraged to go further.

"Getting frisky, are we?" Dua asked YN.
"Please Dua," YN pleaded. She was ready. All she needed was Dua.

Dua hooked her fingers in the waistband of YN's jeans, and pulled them off painfully slow. Dua started planting warm, sensual kisses all up YN's thighs and stomach. She even left a few angry marks on her way down. When she made her way to YN's clit, she quivered. She couldn't take Dua's incessant teasing.

"Please Dua, don't tease me like this." Dua took this opportunity bite down slightly on YN sensitive part. YN whimpered softly. YN threw her head back and moaned softly at the next thing Dua did. She flipped them over and squeezes YN's nipples roughly. YN had extremely sensitive nipples, but she went crazy when Dua touched them.

Dua tugged on the edge of YN's shirt, and told YN to raise her arms. Then, she pulled pulled her shirt over her head. "No bra?" YN blushed at this. She just wanted to be comfy today. Dua started kissing around her nipples just to give YN a taste of her own medicine.

After slight begging from YN, Dua plopped one nipple in her mouth while roughly groping the other. YN was moaning softly, and her breaths were coming out in pants. YN was soaked.

Dua dragged her lips up YN's titts and started kissing her neck. Once Dua was satisfied with herself, she went down and and placed her tongue on YN's clit, and began tracing circles. She continued this, adding in a few moves along the way.

"Faster!" YN cried out. Dua slipped in a finger and began pumping in and out. She added a second and hit her g-spot with a 'come here' motion while, at the same time, swirling her tongue around YN's clit. Within just a few minutes, YN came. After Dua was done riding out her orgasm, she grabbed YN's shoulder and push her back. YN just tried copying Dua's movements, and she was surprisingly good at it. They went for another round again, and after they laid together for hours looking up at the stars with YN covered with Dua's jacket.

~~~
Well, u know the drill vote if u like it mwah!