Imagines (33)

No one's POV:

YN fucked up and she knew it. The younger girl went to a party with her so called 'City girls' friends according to Willow. Dua doesn't like when she goes to parties especially without her, but the fact that she went with Willow, Diya, Rina, Alia and Katrina makes it ten times worse.

YN only planned on being at the party for an hour at most. But when you hang out with her friends there's no way in hell you'll only stay for an hour. They always end up into having so much fun and later get into some trouble and spend the night getting out of it.

For example, tonight Alia was dancing with some guy and the guy's real girlfriend came up and tried to fight Alia for dancing with her man. To make a long story short, that girl fought not only Alia but also Diya, Willow and Rina for their slick mouths. The fight got the party shut down and the cops called but the six girls managed to all leave in time before the cops arrived. It was extremely hard for YN and Katrina to round up all their drunk friends, and for a second, YN was really tempted to just leave them. Eventually, everyone got in the car and got dropped off home.

YN squinted as she looked at the brightly displayed time on her phone.

"Oh shit its 2:25 in the morning." She thought to herself. She prayed her lover was long off to bed, but knowing Dua it was highly unlikely.

She carefully and gradually opened the front door. In the middle of closing the door it creaked loudly. YN stopped quickly and shut her eyes letting out a whispered curse. She continued to shut it after waiting a few seconds to see If Dua was gonna wake up and start moving.

She let out a small sigh of relief. When she went to creep past the living room the lights turned on. She froze up, too afraid to turn around and face Dua. YN just knew she was in for a world of trouble. She slowly turned to face a not so delighted Dua.

"Hey bab-" She tried to sweet talk but Dua wasn't having it.

"Where have been YN?" Dua asked while her eyes darkened and her nostrils flared.

"I-i uh was attt... my mom's! Yeah my mom's house. I just got a little caught up... I'm sorry". YN lied on the spot terribly.

Dua just laughed as she picked her phone up from the couch. She didn't say a word after that which scared the younger girl even more.

"At your mom's you said?" She said amused.

She gently tossed her phone at YN. When YN caught it she saw a picture Willow posted from tonight.

"Babe I can-" YN started to explain.

"I don't wanna hear it YN! You lied! Even worse you went to a party with those ratchet bitches! What if you got hurt? Huh? You know you're the youngest among them and what if someone could've done something bad to you or taken advantage of you?!" She asked with fire in her eyes.

The weird thing is Dua and YN are polar opposites. Dua thinks a lot and very protective over YN, while YN just doesn't care and does whatever comes to her mind.

"I'm... sorry." Is all YN could say. She had her head hung low while she looked at her shoes like they were the most important thing in the room.

"Nah don't try and act innocent now! I'm about to show you why you should always listen to daddy." She said with a devilish smile and a mischievous stare.

YN knew she was in for a dangerous ride.

~~~~

Ayo humans around the world, hope y'all good! Vote if you lik n also my bwoyfwend said 'hey' lmfao 🤣 ✌🏽