imagines {37}

Dua had just left for tour and you already miss her. Lucky for you though, you had taken one of her shirts and put it on because it smells like her.

You stayed in the house pretty much all day and you were in bed with a blanket wrapped around you about to turn on the TV when Dua called on Facetime.

"Hey Dula Peep!" You replied excitedly as you see her. She looked like she had just gotten to her hotel.

She let out a small chuckle at the name and replied with a short "hey," her reply was a little dull. And you knew something was up.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you had immediately caught the expression on her face.

Dua was sitting on her hotel bed and grabbed her phone to lay down. She put on a fake smile like nothing was up. "Nothing why?"

"Come on don't lie," you said. "You look upset. What happened?"

"It's just that..." She pauses. "I can't find my new shirt. You know, the big baggy one, the one I usually wear at home because its super comfortable. I swear I had it in my suitcase but it doesn't look like anyone stole anything out of it at the airport."

Your heart started to beat faster and you felt your cheeks flush.

Dua studied your lack of response and came to a conclusion.

"You're wearing it, aren't you?"

You drop the blanket that was covering you and covered your face with your free hand.

"Yes. But to be honest... it was in your closet. You didn't actually pack it in your suitcase."

Dua was disappointed that she didn't have her comfy shirt with her, but she sighed in relief because thank God it hadn't been stolen though.

"I'm sorry." You repeated and started to take it off.

As you did, she saw your exposed midriff and her breath hitched in her throat.

"No no no no nooo," She stopped you and grinned "it looks good and hotter on you." She said giving you a flirty wink and slightly bit her bottom lip, while never taking her eyes off of you over the phone.

~~~

An: HAPPY NEW YEAR