Imagines (27)

Your POV

Lights flashed everywhere, heavy music vibrated the room, and my eardrums were pounding to the sound.

What a weird place, where am I? Is this what being high feels like? People danced and jumped to the beat, but in a weird split images, everything was so... fuzzy, and... i feel so invisible.

"...Y.. YN..."

Everything slowed down, I slowly turned towards the face in front of me, it was hard to see her, but she emitted a devilish smirk at me, her voice barely reaching the surface of my mind.

I touched her face with the tips of my fingers feeling her slight curves and dimples.

She moved my hand and held it in hers, am I on cloud 9?"

"You took in quite a lot, you can hear me right? Nod."

It took me a 2 second delay, but I managed to wobble my chin up and down slightly.

I stared into the eyes of the girl in front of me and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Du-Dua... You look sho fucking pretty." I nuzzle into her collarbone, I can feel her skin heat against my cheek. She pushed me back slightly and looked at me confused.

I cringed, craving her warmth, I pounced onto her and wrapped my arms tighter around her waist.

"Wait-YN! Ughh..." She dragged me down into a well lit hallway as my arms clung on to her.

"I love you so mush! Can I kish you? Let me kiss you." I slurred.

"YN..." She said, I felt the sadness in her voice, but heat in her eyes.

She started talking again but my mind blocked it, only focusing on her lips, taking in her scent, and her pretty brown eyes.

"Are you even listening to me YN?!" She said angrily.

"Then I leaned in and brushed her lips, then another touch, I felt her body tense in my arms, but I squeezed her closer and she became more relaxed and gave in to the kiss.

She suddenly took control and started to push me into the wall gently, and I felt her hands roam on my waist and arms, deepening our kiss.

"Awh!" I moaned because she got so rough and bit my lip. I think my little cry got her so excited that she started kissing me more roughly.

She separated our kiss, and I gave her a lust filled stare.

"W-we.. we really shouldn't be doing this... W-what if someone sees us?" She spoke, catching her breath.

I rubbed her bottom lip with my thumb, alternating a gaze from her lips to her eyes.

"Then we go into the bedroom." I smirked, starting to feel a bit more alert.

"But first..." I looked at the kitchen and Dua did too. "Let's get a drink." I smiled, and rubbed my face, "I'm getting sober again, and I don't want to go back to feeling so... Ughh.."

She stared at me for a second in pain, then nodded.

"Ok..." She said hoarsely.

I knew she was feeling the guilt, she's my ex girlfriend after all. She was another reason I'm here, what was that other reason though? Never mind, I don't want to think about it. We walked into the kitchen and I slumped against the fridge.

"Beer? Or tequila?" She asked holding up the two bottles. A beer in one hand and a bottle of tequila in the other.

"Beer." I pointed as she handed me the bottle and sat next to me.

"Why are you here YN?" She asked, while she popped off the caps with the bottle opener.

"To be honest with you, I don't know... I just feel.. alone. I guess." I said slowly as I took a sip of the foamy drink, tasting the bitter goodness going down my throat.

"How's your boyfriend?" I smiled. She cringed at the thought of him and sneered.

"He cheated on me... Again." She downed a couple gulps of the alcoholic concoction.

"Is that.. is t-hat why you're here?" I tried to sound serious, but my mind started to go hazy again.

"Yeah.." She touched my hand and squeezed it. I took another swig of the beer, "ahh." Was all I can make.

She stared at the ceiling. "Do you still love me YN?" She asked seriously, then looked at me and sighed.

"You know what? Let's go to bed, I'll tell Jaden to tone down the party, and wrap this up soon." Dua said.

I drowsily leaned against her shoulder. "No-no, itsh ok, I-i can still talk." I squeezed the empty bottle of beer in my hand.

"I just.. I just want t-to keep hearing your voice.." I grazed her fingers slightly with mine.

"YN... You're drunk again.. maybe.. maybe we shouldn't do this.. I-i'm sorry, but I'm gonna let you sleep." She stood up and pulled my arm around her neck to lift me up.

"Talk to me, Talk to me when you need me YN." I heard Dua mumble against my ear. She carried me up the oak stairs and walked me into a bedroom, laying me gently on the bed.

She sat next to me as I slowly closed my eyes, caressing my head gently. "Goodnight baby..." Then she kissed me on the forehead.

"Night, night." I playfully poked my lips at her.

Then I slept calmly in her embrace. When I woke up, no one was next to me, I had a massive headache, and memory loss. Where was I? I heard a knock on the door before it opened.

"Hi babe." Dua walked in the room and sat on the edge of the bed and kissed me on the forehead, I can see the hickey on her skin from God knows where. I felt alone again. I just want to go home.

An: Hi, hope y'all are doing ok n don't forget to vote if u like. Stay safe n keep staning Dua Lipa (she rocks) mwah mwah! ✌🏽