imagines (3)

“i promise, I won't distract you like last time I promise!” your girlfriend Dua says pleading. She clasps her hands together, begging, she's using her puppy dog eyes, and you simply melt at the sight of her.

“Fine, I'll study with you” you tell her, earning a smile from her. She smiles from ear to ear as she steps in front of you to give you a hug.

“Thanks princess! You're the best!” she tells you as she kisses your temple lightly, “I'll meet you after class at my car?”

“It's a date!” you smile happily. She winks at you as she leaves your side to go to her class as you enter your own class.

~~~

“Hey!” you hear a familiar voice call out from behind you, turning your head to the side, you see Dua catching up with you as she waves goodbye to one of her friends in her class. You step to the side, allowing others to walk past you as you awaited your girlfriend.

“There you are!" You smile as she walks over to you.

“Yes, here I am” she smiles. You Peck her cheek and she smiles. “sorry for making you wait” she begins as she wraps an arm around your waist as the two of you begin to walk down the hallway. “She was just telling me about the party that was happening this weekend”

“Exciting! You plan on going?”

“Yeah, as long as you're by my side, of course.”

“Looks like we're going to that party this weekend then!” You tell her happily. She looks at you, grinning. She opens the door for you, allowing you to step outside of the school. It was the middle of November already, leaves of orange, yellow, and brown, decorated the floor beautifully. She lead you to her car, and opened the door for you, allowing you to sit down. “Thank you” you tell her as she winks at you cheekily, going to her side of the car. She sits herself down into the driver's seat, and starts the ignition, pulling out of the parking lot you had become so familiar with in your third year of school.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket, making an order. “I chose last time, what do you want to eat?”

“Babe, you know I don't like making those decisions” she groans jokingly, “you can choose”

“You're the best Dua” you smile as you reach over and squeeze her hand that was resting on your knee. You quickly order your usual order from your favorite restaurant. Before putting your phone face down into your lap.

“Let me guess, you ordered the same thing as last time?”

You nod, laughing. “And last last time, and the time before that and-”

“I think I get it princess” Dua tells you giving your knee a playful squeeze

Dua pulls her car into the driveway, and the two of you unbuckle yourself quickly eager to get out of the car.

“Your parents home?” you ask as you walk to her side, holding her hand.

She shakes her head no, “they're out of town for the weekend” she explains to you, pulling out her key, unlocking the front door “it's their anniversary this weekend so they wanted some ‘long awaited silence’ from me as they said”

“I mean I would too if I were them” you joke with her as you step into the house, removing your shoes by the doorway.

“Hey!” Dua says laughing scrunching up her face “that's not very nice of you bae”

You laughed at her failed attempt of being angry, and guiltily put your hands up, still laughing. “Sorry, sorry” you say in between laughs.

“I'm not sure if I forgive you yet” Dua teases you, she walks away from you dramatically, and you roll your eyes smiling, as you catch up with her.

You run up from behind her, throwing your arms around her, hugging her close to you. “I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!” You say against her back, and you feel her back relax at your soft touch.

She turns to you, smirking, as she kisses the top of your head. “You're forgiven” she smiles, you're about to kiss her when she puts “ah ah ah,” she laughs “i promised you this time I wouldn't distract you, yeah?”

“Can't we break that promise?” you ask her as the two of you reach her room, setting your stuff on the floor.

“For you?” She looks down at you, and placed her thumb underneath your chin, making you look up towards her.
“It's always a yes” she leans down closer to you, and presses a kiss to your lips softly but passionately. You kiss back softly, as you wrap your hand around her neck, deepening the kiss. Dua smiles against the kiss before the two of you pull away.

You place your hand against her chest, and look down to your hands on her tits, blushing. Even after being with her for a year, she still made you feel special.

“As much I'd like to continue this, we really do need to study. At least, you need to help me study for my history test” she chuckles ruffling your hair. You nod, as she wraps her arms around your waist, pulling you to sit down on the bed with you sitting on her lap. You reach out in front of you, and grab the textbook, and turn the chapter you're currently on.

You lay your head against Dua's shoulder and you begin to read aloud, softly, but loud enough for the both of you to hear. Dua struggled to focus as she listens to your voice. She should be focusing on what you're saying, but she can't help it. She rather focus on you. She notices the flicks you do as you read the page you're on, it's cute, she thinks to herself.

“Did that makes sense to you?” You ask turning to her. She frowns, and shakes her head. You frown yourself, and feel a sense of nervousness wash over you. We're you not clear? Was she bored?

“It's not your fault though bae” she says quickly, pulling you out of your thoughts. She still feels the guiltiness within you and takes your hands into her hands. Confused with what she's about to do, you look up at her, curiosity filling your eyes. “I promise, it is not your fault” she begins “it's my fault. I got lost in your beautiful voice and decided to focus on you rather than what you were reading. I just can't help it” you blush, and she smiles at your shyness and continues “i can't help not falling for you” you were on cloud nine when she told you that.

“You're a softie Lipa” you say as you take your hand and cup her cheek. She leans against your hand, her eyes closed, smiling to herself. She's so cute and hotter than hell in this moment, she's allowing you to see her in her most vulnerable moments. She hums against your hand and you giggle at the feeling.

“You're the best YN” she whispers into your hand. She kisses it softly, and you melt at the feeling.

The two of you hear the doorbell ring, and you suddenly remembered the food you ordered. “Hungry?” You ask turning to her and she quickly nods, laughing.

And though the promise the two of you had made has been broken, at least the two of you had each other and good food.

An: Guys I fucking LOVE Dua lipa so much! And don't be shy to vote mwah!