Imagines (12)

Dua's Pov:

Work just ended and I breath out a sigh of relief that the day was finally over. I was watching a gay film during break and honestly it got steamy. This past month me and my girlfriend haven't had the chance to do anything because of my schedules and her piles of homework. We agreed that there would be no sex until the end of the month which is next week. The movie kinda turned me on and I can't keep calm.

I open my car and start driving to my apartment. YN looked so good this morning. She was out for her morning run and she came back glowing and hot with just a little bit of sweat because she barely sweats. Her small and adorable abs got more toned this month and she has been on a roll with her homework finishing them left and right.

It'd feel so good to have her roam my body with her hands right now. I could not help it anymore. I was clenching my jaw to keep my composure. I was shaking nervous of what I may or may not find in my apartment. I needed her touch right now.

I got out of the car and sped to the elevator. Once on my floor I hurry to my door and unlock it. Walking towards the living room I search for YN everywhere. I throw my bag on the couch and go towards the kitchen. I growl at what I can't seem to find. I head to our bedroom and there she laid asleep. She must have been sleeping since she got home from classes. I groan quietly and respect her since my baby needs her rest. I sit on the other side of our king size bed instead of right beside her since I might do something. I turn the TV on and rewatched one of my favorite shows. I watch a few episodes and they all had a great amount of steamy moments and I starts to feel a hot feeling between my thighs. I turn the TV off and turn to YN who is still sleeping soundly on the other side of the bed.

I crawl over to her and straddle her. I lean down to her chest and lay my head there to hear her heartbeat hoping it would calm me down, it did the opposite of what I wanted. My heart starts racing and my breath becomes ragged. I sit back up and look at her face. She looks so unbothered and peaceful. She makes a quiet moan and turns her head to the side.

It was like she was tempting me.

I slowly lean down and I blow a hot breath on her ear and she squirms. I kiss her ear and I leave a trail of kisses as I make my way down to her neck.

"Ah." She moans, it was a little too erotic. Maybe she was frustrated.

I suck on her neck until I find her sweet spot.

"Mmmh." I take my sweet time and I suck on her sweet spot until I make a mark. She starts squirming underneath me and her hands go up and hold my shoulders. Which is her defensive habit when she doesn't know what's happening.

I unbutton a few buttons down her shirt so that her bra is showing. I push a piece of clothing aside as I made my way to her collarbone. I kiss and suck and when I find another one of her sweet spots I bite taking out my sexual frustration out on her.

"Mhmm!" She moans loudly and open her eyes.

"Dua, what are you doing? We're not suppo-" I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers.

"Ahh...mhmm." She moans clearly she wants this as much as I do. I pull away and whisper to her "You can't say that and make those sounds after." I lick her ear and bite it. I continue my attack on her collarbone and i bite her again. This time she holds my shoulder and digs her nails on my back and moan right at my ear.

"Hey Dua stop.... I ... have homework and you... Probably have some work to do too." She says out of breath as I bite and kiss her weakness. She puts her hands on my shoulder and try to push me.

"Are you saying you don't wanna?" I ask kind of sad waiting for her answer as she tries to avoid eye contact.

"We had a deal baby." She holds my face.

"Okay, fine." I reply.

She comes up to hug me and I kiss her shoulder and neck up to her ear to whisper "I'm sorry. I've just been a little frustrated and sorry for leaving so many marks on you." I apologise knowing I kind of was in the wrong here.

"You know it's bad to take advantage of a sleeping person right?" She asks me.

"Yeah I know." I pout and she smiles.

She grabs my face and kisses it. It turns from a sweet kiss to a hungry kiss. Which is her way of signalling she also couldn't wait for next week. She grabs my hair and pull it downward making more exposure on my neck as she left feathery kisses on it.

I wince when I noticed a hickey wasn't the only thing she was gonna leave, but also a bite mark.

~~

An: HA! How u like that?

Hey Dula Peepos, so a new music video for 'love again' is on it's way and I literally can't wait to see it! And I heard a new album is also on it's way (I'm not really that sure tho) but I'm 80 percent sure lmao. Please vote if you like this lol!

 Please vote if you like this lol!