29

“Dua”

“Dua?”

“Dua!”

“What?” cried Dua, her features lined with frustration as she turned to you, her eyes blazing. You swallowed nervously, unable to force your thoughts away from the beauty that was an angry Dua.

“Pay attention to me” You commanded, mustering up as much confidence as was possible. Dua arched an eyebrow.

“Don't fuck with me, YN” She gritted out, turning her gaze back onto the algebraic equation listed out before her. “I'm busy.”

“I don't give a fuck!” With calculative eyes, you quickly scanned the problem, easily figuring out the base of the working. “You can do this later.”

“The hell I can” Dua scoffed. “Unfortunately, everyone is not a genius like you, YN.”

“32” You stated, shrinking back once you felt her piercing glare on the side of your head. Nevertheless, her fingers skimmed across the pages, tracing the paper for the answer and once  she had confirmed the audacity of your quick answer, Dua let out a tired groan.

“This is terrible” She expressed. “I can't understand any of this shit.”

“Maybe I can help” You suggested, blushing slightly. Dua nodded with no hesitation, sliding over the wooden bench to allow you space.

Your fingers brushed hers briefly as you settled down, the skin on your thighs pricking as they came into contact with her tense muscles. Your heartstrings gleaned as you found her relaxing, her posture loosening as you hooked your foot with hers.

“Dua, this is too simple to be incomprehensible.” As your mind slipped away into the complicated formula in front of you, you inevitably missed the way her tender gaze never wavered from your concentrated features. In her eyes, you were perfect, and no algebraic sum would ever equal to your complexity. If only you knew just how much you meant to her.

“-Oh. You need to square this.”

You squinted adorably, leaning subtly over the table as your pencil scratched away at her book. But Dua, wasn't paying the slightest attention. She had momentarily lost her ability to breathe, her eyes fixated upon your angled figure, almost able to hear the gears whirring inside your brain.

“There we go!” You declared, straightening yourself. A lock of hair slipped over your ear, landing in a dangling strand over your face.

Dua blinked, her eyes expanding to the size of saucers. Your lips were moving; she knew you were saying something, but she could barely focus on anything she was being told.

Her hand lifted almost out of instinct, and your words were cut off in shock. Her fingers left trails of fire on your skin as she tucked away the stray strand of hair behind your ear, her deep brown eyes boring into yours.

“Dua-”

“Shush” Dua whispered softly, tilting her head slightly. On God, you couldn't take it. The desire overwhelmed you, and before you knew it, your lips were on hers.

~~~~

An: Sheeeeeeeeeesh IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME

Lmao my boyfriend is so so so jealous of Dua Lipa because of the too much love I have for her 😂😂

Hope y'all are doing well though! As for me, college is kicking my ass 😖😭