Imagines (11)

Your POV:

I was sitting outside one of my favorite ice cream shops waiting for Dua, my girlfriend. We had planned to meet up half an hour ago but to my surprise she was nowhere to be seen.

I nervously pulled out my phone sending her a text

YN: hey babe, where are you?

It didn't take long before my phone dinged.

Dua: don't worry I'm on my way, just had to get ready 😉

I rolled my eyes at her text, she focuses on her appearance way too much. She always wants to look presentable in public but in my eyes she was perfect and is literally the best. She is naturally stunning, no gorgeous, everything about her is great. Everything.

A few minutes passed before she arrived, her hair and outfit was on point. She can wear anything and anyone could fall for her.

She smirked at me rolling her brown eyes, "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I blushed at that, laughing it off as she sat down next to me.

For a while we talked about how tasty our ice creams were and other topics. Soon the sun was going down, it was extremely beautiful. The reds and pinks mixed together beautifully with the clouds, the whole world seems to stop for a minute. The silence was peaceful and comforting.

The silence was interrupted by Dua's sweet voice, "It's really pretty, isn't it?"

I give a nod and smile at Dua, her skin glowing in the sunset. She turns her body so she's facing me, her hand creeps up my dress. She begins to rub circles with her thumb as her other hand tilts my chin up. "Do you know who's more pretty?"

I blush already knowing what she's going to say, "You." Her pink lips inch closer to mine before we crash them into each other. For such a sweet moment the kiss was rough and full of want, our lips moved together in sync.

Her hand begins to travel further up my leg before stopping on my inner thigh. I blush and whimper into the kiss as her thumb is rubbing my thigh.

She pulls away from the kiss, smirking. I pout at her sticking out my bottom lip like a five year old kid not getting their way. She chuckled at me and removed her hand, I groan at her. "You're such a tease!" I yell this a little too loud getting weird looks from others around me.

I sink in my seat very embarrassed, Dua just laughs. After her laughing fit is done she says suggestively, "Maybe later when we go to my house, I won't be as much of a tease." I see her wink at me. God, she'll be the death of me ugh.

~~

An: Yooooooo I hope y'all like it and don't forget to vote MWAH!