Imagines (26)

You woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. Remembering your actions from the night before, you smiled giddily. The way she held you. The way she touched you. The way she caressed you. The way she kisses you. She made you feel like the only girl in the world. The only problem was the fact that she wasn't your woman and you weren't her girl. She was already in a relationship yet you couldn't keep your hands to yourself. There was just something about Dua Lipa that's so enticing and inviting. She fed a hunger deep down inside that no one could satisfy. You had a weak spot for her and there was no denying it.

You look over at Dua, who's sleeping peacefully. You admire her features and touch her face delicately. Her eyes flutter open and she flashes you her million dollar smile before kissing you.

"Good morning," she says in a soft tone

"Good morning," you say back smiling.

She rolls over onto her back and pulls you on top of her. You sit up straddling her waist.

"Last night was fun. Really fun. You're very flexible," She smirked.

You playfully smack her and laugh.

"Shut up."

Then her face turned serious.

"We can't keep doing this YN. All the sneaking around. The lying. The cheating. This shit isn't cool."

You sigh and get off of her. You put your head in your hands.

"Don't you think I know that Dua? You have a man at home and I knew that. Yet, I still kept fucking with you. What we're doing is not right and we have this conversation every time we do this, but shit hasn't changed. Look where we are now. In another hotel room, way across town with our clothes scattered all over the place."

Dua stands up, clearly frustrated.

"This has to stop. This," she pauses pointing between the two of you "can't happen."

"It already has happened, Dua. This all started the day you kissed me and I did nothing to stop it."

"No YN I mean it. This was the last time. I love my boyfriend, and I'm not about to let pussy come between that."

"You weren't saying that shit when you called my phone telling that you wanted and needed me. You weren't saying that shit when you told me you love me. You weren't saying that shit when you told me you wanted to be with me. And you damn sure weren't saying that shit last night when you fucked me for hours. If you loved your boyfriend the way you say you do, we wouldn't be in this situation, now would we?"

She didn't say anything. She just looked at you.

"That's what the fuck I thought."

You got up and started to get dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"YN-"

"Save it! I don't want to fucking hear it. I never want to see you again. Like you said, this was the last fucking time. Go home and continue with the 'I'm happy with my life' charade. Looks like I'll always be some pussy to you and nothing more. I'm done. Tell Anwar I said hi. And also tell Dexter that I love him," You say coldly before grabbing your stuff and leaving the hotel room.

~~~

An: I updated! Lol I won't be updating frequently now cuz I've got school but I'll make an effort hahah.

I just took a DNA test turns out i'm a hundred percent that bitch.

Stay safe and don't let any sucker make u look down on yourself cuz 'You're born this way baby'. Lol vote if u like this chapter mwah and babyee