Imagines (9)

Your POV:

Your POV:

“Babe, I'm so damn tired.” I whined, laying my head on Dua's shoulder. She mumbled something into my ear and started kissing on my neck. I moaned slightly and plucked her head.

“Stop, wait till we get home.” I whispered, shoving Dua so she could move. I flashed my eyes towards the rearview mirror and peeped the driver eyeballing us. I rolled my eyes and pressed the button to let up the partition. “The driver's being nosey.”

“You rolled up the damn partition, fuck him.” Dua grabbed a blanket from under the seat and handed it to me. She got on her knees and pulled my pants and underwear down my ankles as I threw the blanket over her.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt her hot breath on me. She soon began licking and kissing my heaven and it felt so damn good.

“Duaaaa.” I hissed as I gripped the back of her head in my palm. As she continued her pleasuring, she gracefully slipped her index and middle fingers into me and I inhaled sharply.

I could feel Dua smile against my wetness. She has so much control over me. She repeatedly thrusted her fingers in and out as my juices dripped out.

“Dua. Baby.” I begged when i felt my climax building. Dua's fingers continued doing their work as her tongue licked me up and down. I chewed on my bottom lip and twirled my hips on her hand and tongue.

“Go ahead, baby. I got you.” Dua spoke  and that was all it took for the liquids to flow out of me. She licked it all up before it could touch the leather seat and climbed from underneath the cover.

I let the window down to air out the limousine because it was humid as hell. Dua helped with the process of putting on my underwear and pants, because my legs were like putty.

“Come on baby.” Dua announced, as we pulled to the house after that HUGE traffic. I grabbed my belongings and followed Dua out the limousine.

~~~

An: Gracias