imagines {39}

☆ You and Dua have been texting since the day started

☆ You and Dua have been texting since the day started. You wanted to call her but she's in the studio working on completing her next album.

Dula Peep 💕:
miss your cute little self

You:
lol I miss u too
but u need to finish ur work

Dula Peep 💕:
come over 😉

After sending that text, she sends you another one with the location.

You:
aren't u like super busy right now?
I really wouldn't want u to get distracted with  my presence
yk?

Dula Peep 💕:
whatever, Just come over.
i need u here. I'm missing u a lot *pouts*

You:
ok ok, u know i can never say no to u lol.
u hungry? I can bring some food for u if u like

Dula Peep 💕:
yes. I'm hungry for u 😉

You:
come on be serious 😒

Dula Peep 💕 :
I'm being serious lol
but tbh I'm not really hungry right now
(except for seeing u) but I wouldn't mind
u bringing me french fries hahah

You:
hmm ok I'm on my way :)

*Seen*

•••

Meanwhile Dua was busy making her 'long awaited' album. Bopping her head to the beat in the studio room, snapping her fingers, and lip syncing to her lyrics.

You walk in and she smiles at you and you smile back. She's just too cute. You put her fries down and said hello to her team and producers. She walked up to you gently giving you a kiss on the lips before twirling you around and checking out your outfit.

"Love the outfit babe." She kisses you again in front of all her squad and they all 'oouu-ed' lovingly at you two. You blush and hid your face on Dua's chest. Everyone's eyes were on you two and that made you feel super shy.

"It's alright babe, you don't have to feel shy." She reassured. This was why you loved her. She always knows the right words to say and at the right time. She's always so much fun to be around.

She went back and continued working on her song 'houdini.' You on the other hand began eating her fries. She came over and took a bite of the french fry you were eating. You whine but nonetheless fed her some fries.

She smiles before going back to the booth to finish recording her song. From time to time she would look at you singing, and you would scrunch you face up at her grinning. A few moments later you saw her grab her phone, assuming the recording session has ended.

As you're sipping on your juice she wanders to stand behind you. Kissing on your cheek and neck before digging into the bag chowing down on fries.

"Thanks for the fries babe." Dua tells you. "You're welcome, even though you ate almost everything." You reply giggling. "But I thought you brought them for me." Dua laughs wrapping her arm around your waist as she continues eating the last two fries that were left in the bag.

The rest of the night you did nothing but laugh with her, watched her sing some more in the booth and write more lyrics, danced the night away with her. It was a sight to see. She was so happy that you were there with her. ☆

○○○

make me lose my breath
make me water 💧