Imagines (18)

You and Dua have been dating on the low for quite some time now. She wasn't ready to tell the fans about you guys because she didn't want you to get hate. One day, you're over at her house and she and Rina are filming a YouTube video. They're in the living room and you're watching from the kitchen, laughing along with them, Dua  looking at you giving you a wink and a wide smile every once in a while.

“Okay, well that's all we have for this video. We'll see you-” Rina begins.

“Wait, Rina. I have something to say.” Dua interrupts. She gets up from her chair and pulls you into the shot.

“Its time.” She says as she pulls you into her lap.

“Guys, this is my girlfriend, YN. We've been together for a few months now since me and Anwar broke up. And I figured it was time to tell you guys about her. I love her and she brings light into my life. She's so fucking innocent and sweet and I've never met anyone like her and I hope you can love her as much as I do.” She says.

“My sister is whipped as fuck guys just look at her.” Rina says. You've totally forgotten that she was there, but you and Dua both laughed. They end the video and upload it.

“That was so sweet of you Dua.” You say to her when you're back up in her room.

“I try. And I'll do anything for my innocent little baby.” She poked your bottom lip.

“I've told you one billion times that I'm not innocent Dua”  You pouts.

“Awhh you're so freaking precious come here.” She says smiling. She kiss you and you both cuddle for the rest of the night.

//

An: Vote if u like ✌🏽

Mwah!