Imagines (6)

Your Science teacher Mrs. Hédia decided that for part of your Chemistry unit the class would bake a cake in partners.

Unlike during your bottle rocket project you and Dua were now partners.

The teacher quickly went over the instructions and disappeared somewhere.

“Did you catch any of what she just said?” Asked Dua.

“Nope.”

She sighed at the bowls of cake ingredients neatly placed out in front of you.

Rolling up your sleeves you dump all your dry ingredients into an empty bowl.

“Stir this,” you say handing the bowl over to Dua while cracking some eggs into another bowl.

“I thought you didn't hear what Ms.
Hédia said?” She questioned, stirring the ingredients as fast as physically possible.

You chuckle at the fact that she was probably more competent than an electric mixer if she could keep up that pace.

“Everyone knows how to bake a cake Dua,” you state, “it's common knowledge”.

Dua's cheeks died a light crimson as she focused on stirring even more vigorously. Perhaps not EVERYONE knows how to bake a cake.

After you're finally done baking you complete your worksheet about Chemistry.

“Where is Mrs. Hédia?” You ask, “we need this stamped.”

“We should just go check in the teachers lounge,” Dua says ushering you quietly out of the class with her.

You tiptoe down the silent corridor. Who knows why you were even doing this? Students aren't even supposed to be back here. It's not like you can just be like 'oh hey Mrs. Hédia I know we're not supposed to be back here, but we were so eager to complete our classwork that we just couldn't bear to wait a couple minutes for you to return to class.'

The silence was disturbed by a light moan in the printer room.

Dua slowly opened the door revealing a horrifying sight. Mrs. Hédia and both of your previous year science teacher Mr. Murphy hungrily making out.

“What the f-”

Dua cut you off clasping a hand over your mouth.

“Who's there?”

Footsteps approached.

Dua shoved you into the nearest storage cabinet, shutting the door behind her. You were both encased in darkness and heat. You could barely make out her features by the light slipping past the door hinges.

Her body was pressed against yours, careful not to cause an avalanche of school supplies on the both of you. Then you'd really be in trouble.

The sweet scent of cake drifted off her lips, confirming your suspicions that she had stole a bite of your project.

“Aren't they both married?” You whispered against her ear.

As though being snapped out of a trance her gaze lifted from the floor and locked with yours.

She gave a shrug, but you could tell she was trembling.

“Are you cold?”

You weren't sure how that was possible since both of your bodies produced quite a lot of heat.

“No,” she panted, her hot breath sending shivers through your spine as it hit your ear.

“I guess no one's here,” came the voice of Mr. Murphy outside.

“Oh please don't tell me they're going to-”

Dua silenced you, her lips upon yours, and her body pressing you against the wall. You kissed back running your fingers through her hair, one hand holding onto her arm.

Her hands ran up and down you failing to close the non-existent distance between you two.

She pulled away looking into your eyes for approval of her actions.

Not saying anything you dragged her back into the kiss.

“Mm YN...”

Her arms wrapped around your waist yanking you against her.

A loud clatter could be heard as a bunch of beakers, you knocked over, shattered from hitting the floor.

“What was that?” Came a voice.

You and Dua peaked out the crack, still lightly kissing one another.

The two teachers approached the cabinet when the fire alarm went off. Thank god baking involved ovens. Never before had you felt so glad at the possibility of someone burning a cake.

The two raced off to their classrooms, you and Dua sharing a sigh of relief.

“This might be a weird time and place to tell you this, but I love you.”

You laughed.

“Awhhh Dua I love you too.”

Your lips melting against one another's once more. The sweet taste of sugar lacing your lips.

~

An: Guys, when I was in year eleven me and my friend really caught our two teachers (that are both married) carelessly making out in the storage cabinet LMAO.