imagine (4)

Yn's POV

I rolled around in bed, unable to sleep, Dua filled my mind. When I opened my eyes I was in front of a window. Was this a dream? I opened the unlocked window, inside it was a bedroom.

I climbed into the bed, and was shocked to see Dua sit up. What kind of dreams am I having? Oh, well. I climbed onto her, straddling myself on her lap.

“Dua,” I breathed.

“Yn?” she said, sounding confused.

“shh,” I said kissing her. Her arms wrapped around my waist, and she kissed back. We kissed deeply and passionately, pulling away, only momentarily to breath. I pulled her short black crop top off, and explored her chest with my hands. She groaned.

Her right hand made its way up to my breast, softly massaging it, she switched sides. I moaned, my back arching, and my left arm wrapping around her neck.

“D-Dua, ah,” I moaned. She kissed me, bitting my lip lightly. She pulled away working on my shoulder. She lowered me down to the bed, and pulled my back against her chest. She nestled her head on my neck. Her arm wrapped around me, and I held her hand. We both drifted off to sleep, in each other's warmth.

An: I can't write smut for shit 😭. Btw happy birthday to Dua's album 'future nostalgia'. Man that album changed my fucking life tbh.