imagines (5)

An: low-key smut lmao

~

Your POV

I had been sitting in the living room for hours, trying to take a nap but I couldn't. My eyes were glued open. The blue lights peeking from the crack under the door of Dua and I's room shone throughout the living room. Her music played faintly in the background as she spoke to her viewers on her live.

I slowly got up, making my way over to the door. I twisted the door knob, walking into her room slowly. I shut the door quietly behind me, heading over to Dua. I wrapped my arms around her neck from behind. "Hey babe" I said, pecking her cheek. "Couldn't sleep?" She asked, looking at me for a second. "Nope." I said, walking around so I could sit on her lap.

I read through some of the comments, reading some aloud. I guess I'd just been skimming through the questions, not paying attention to anything Dua was saying. I was now sitting on her right thigh and my left hand was leaning on her left thigh. "Definitely, I'm going to marry her one day." She said, kissing my cheek. I started blushing as I leaned back, resting the side of my head against her neck.

I couldn't focus on the comments anymore. I'd stare at the screen of Dua's phone, watching as she bit her lip occasionally and laughed at the comments her viewers made. I could feel a puddle growing in my underwear with her hands now resting on my thighs, drawing circles lightly and squeezing them every so often. I turned my head so my face was now close to her neck. "Baby, end the live," I whispered so she could only hear, my eyelashes brushing against the skin of her neck as I blinked. "I need you." I felt her jaw clenched against my cheek.

Her cheeks flushed with a tint of red as she hid behind me. She simply ignored what I had said and went right back to speaking to her audience. "Alright, I see you wanna play." I mumbled, leaning towards her phone a bit. If she won't pleasure me, I'll just have to do it myself. I slipped my hand into the bottom of my shorts, pushing my underwear to the side. I started rubbing circles lightly around my clit, using my middle and index finger to start pumping in and out of me.

My folds easily engulfed my fingers due to the moistness. I rolled my neck in a circle, bitting my lips as my fingers began to move at a steady pace. Dua had avoided watching me finger myself only because it would only draw the attention of her viewers. I lifted my hips gently, using my other hand to assist me with sliding my shorts off. "Fuck." I whispered slightly. Dua used her hand to smack my thigh, signalling me to stop. She grabbed onto my wrist, stopping my hand from continuing it motion.

Ignoring her actions, I rocked my hips gently, scissoring her trying to gain friction on her clothed leg and my aching core. My hips found a steady pace, my hands now gripping her leg for support. I saw her look at the screen of her phone when i threw my head back, trying to suffocate a moan. I knew it was her goal to humilliate me in front of a crowd when I saw her devious smirk. I pushed myself onto her thigh even harder, trying my best to release. I then felt her thigh lift with much force, sending my body flying off of her.

"Ow!" We both shouted at the same time. I panted as I got up, watching her pretend to be in pain as she held her foot. "Guys, she just stepped on my toe," she groaned, smirking at me. "I think that's gonna be it for today. I'm going out with a couple friends, enjoy your weekend!" She ended the live. Fuck my life. I gulped, knowing what was to come.

I tempted her, and I now regret it cause I know my pussy is gonna be destroyed and I won't be able to walk tomorrow. She got up, walking towards me slowly. With a devilish grin on her face. Fuck.

~

An: I couldn't stop laughing while writing this LOL