Imagine (27)

You sat at a dinner table with your family and Dua's family. They wanted to meet one another, since you and Dua were in a serious relationship. Of course you only being 18, you were still considered a child by your parents.

"So where did you two meet?" Your dad asked Dua.

"We met in the hallway at school." Dua laughed, shrugging.

"How?" her mom asked.

"She got tripped and her books flew in the air, her biology text book hit me in the back of the head. So I got mad, and tried to find whose book it was. But then we ended up talking about it and became friends and went from there." Dua mumbled, trying her best not to seem uninterested.

Under the table, Dua touched your thigh. You glared at her, moving her hand away. Your parents didn't notice. Dua placed her hand in the same spot, you grabbed her hand and purposely dug your fingernails in it and then moving it. Dua smirked.

"YN, how's your photography going?" Her mom asked you.

"It's going good, I did a photo shoot yesterday-" You were caught by surprise when you felt Dua's thumb press against your coochie under the table. You bit your bottom lip and smiled falsely, trying not to moan or draw attention to her.

"Huh?" She asked. Dua slipped her finger into you as she began pumping it in and out of you.

"I said I did a photo shoot yesterday, it was actually pretty fun and I got paid a huge sum." You said all in one breath. Your voice began cracking. Dua looked at her phone, as she removed her hand from inside your pants, smirking.

"Oh that's good to hear." Her mom laughed.

"YN you okay?" Your mom asked you, and you nodded.

"Yeah, can I talk to Dua really quick?" You asked and everyone nodded. You grabbed her hand, pulling her into the girls bathroom.

"What's up?" She raised her eyebrows. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Dua? Are you trying to get me in trouble?" You shouted, snatching her phone out of her hand. She leaned on the door, placing her middle finger in her mouth.

"You dug your fingernails at me first. You taste nice though." She smirked, taking back her phone from your hand and walking out of the bathroom. You walked out behind her and rejoining the others.

~~~

An: vote if you like ✌🏽